You are here
About Our Client
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
The Group is a European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36bn and the Group has around 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
- Successfully gather, structure, analyze and present market/competitive information including internal and externa data for Husqvarna Group products, prices and activities.
- Gathering, structuring and analyzing information about competitive landscape, products, prices and activities, purchase channels, markets trends and customer demands, attitudes/behaviours.
- Develop the process for gathering information, quality check and present market data on a regular basis.
- Develop input and usage of the existing BHT to cover the strategic topics in a relevant way.
- Identify additional information that is needed to manage the process to gather or buy necessary information.
You will work in a "catch-all" role, delivering reports within strategic focus areas, such as:
- Trend/Business analysis, market trends, financial trends, industry trends, buying behaviors and shopper trends, channel development for the industry.
- Market analysis of the total market, market segments, market and segment shares in units and value, divided by sales channel and brand, analysis and management of data from different organizations (GFK, EGMF, Nielsen, etc)
- Competitive analysis: Who are our competitors? What is competition doing? Owner/organization structure and distribution structure, financial follow-up, product introductions as well as product comparisons (including pricing), key suppliers,
- Advanced analysis: value-volume scenarios and forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
- +3 minimum years' experience of business analysis, preferably as Management Consultant, or in-house.
- Experience in leading and developing complex projects/programs in a multi-market/international set-up, communicating with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Good understanding of Brand and Marketing strategies, with a global presence
- Fluent English and a good level of Swedish, preferably fluent.
- Strong commercial understanding and business interest
- Unafraid in structuring and presenting information to different areas in the company
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Interest in numerical and analytical questions, often ad-hoc
- Ability to get the message across in different communications settings: distance, conference, Skype-meetings, from operational teams to senior management
- Academic degree
Please apply before the 30th of June 2017.
What's on Offer
In this recruitment Husqvarna Group is collaborating with Michael Page Int. The responsible consultant is Karina Loyko. For further questions, please feel free to contact her: , or 0703340537.