Du är här
Dealer Business Manager Nordics
Om vår klient
Steelcase, founded in 1912, is a global industry- leading company headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, US with their first Learning and Innovation Center located in Munich. Steelcase develops and manufactures furniture, interior architecture and technology products and services for corporate offices. Steelcase has 80 locations and over 11 000 employees worldwide. The company has been recognized for its future based research of work, workers & workplace and commitment to sustainability.
This is a new, exciting opportunity for a self- going and driven individual with excellent relationship building skills and a passion for people and sales. You have a natural interest in working towards different markets and feel at ease in communicating with contact persons on C- level (CEO, HR, CFO,..). You will take leadership towards the Nordic dealers in helping them closing priority opportunities. You will engage and co-ordinate with internal Steelcase teams to support the dealer and focuses on developing the dealer capabilities through an on- going training programs. You will collaborate with marketing people to run events to generate leads and close deals. You will set up strategies and take responsibility in growing the market. Additionally you will be accountable for well-established corporate accounts, whilst focusing on developing the market by approaching local players. You have a proven track record from a similar role where value selling is central. In this role you report directly to the Regional Sales Manager Nordics and Baltics. This role entails travel.
Your main responsibilities on Nordic level include:
- Create and maintain the Dealer Planning Tool in co-operation with the Nordic dealers.
- Establish communication and alignment with the dealer; across all categories/products, resources and corporate programs.
- Focused on and accountable for growing business across categories and vertical markets.
- Assist in developing training programs to support growth in dealer capabilities.
- Close priority sales opportunities with the dealer.
- Lead relationship development and alignment with dealer management, the go to person for dealership.
- Coordinate involvement of specialists to strengthen dealer capabilities and support specific opportunities.
- Be responsible for a selected list of accounts within the market - in sync with SAMs.
- Consistently leverage the use of CRM to manage performance and communicate with the team
Vem söker vi?
- At least 3 years' experience from a similar role and a good understanding of the dealer business in a B2B environment
- Sales passionate and experience with a consultative, value based selling approach
- Excellent in English (Swedish, Finnish or Danish would be a significant plus)
- Ability to manage through people and to coach to close priority sales opportunities to
- achieve targets results
- Capacity to develop and manage multiple relationships across different cultures and
- Solution/resolution focused with a developed sense of ownership, responsibility and
- Ability to work autonomously with remote management and at ease with virtual interactions and related tools (e.g. TP, Skype, social networks)
- Discipline and ability to understand and implement sales and promotional plans to dealers
- Good knowledge of furniture and design (merit not a must)
You will be part of an international work environment in a growing and challenging business where you have the opportunity to make the difference and where Steelcase values their people! You will get a strong onboarding programme in Europe.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.