Du är här
World's leading designers and producers of Controllable Pitch Propellers
Minimum 2+ years of environmental/health/safety experience
Om vår klient
CATERPILLAR PROPULSION is one of the world's leading designers and producers of Controllable Pitch Propellers. They deliver fully customized main propellers, azimuth thrusters, transverse thrusters and maneuver systems. They are seeking suitably qualified and experienced staff for their headquarters in Sweden. As part of this process, they are currently looking for an EHS-Specialist to further strengthen their focus on health, safety and environment.
CATERPILLAR PROPULSION is offering an interesting and challenge position with the following key responsibilities:
- Local coordination of all EHS activities at the Öckerö and Hönö facilities
- Facility contact for inter-company EHS matters, as well as primary contact to local regulatory officials
- Support development an EHS culture of excellence for safety and environmental management through effective communication
- Develop, maintain and administer EHS policies, procedures, and programs necessary for operating personnel to comply with environmental, safety and health regulations and corporate policies
- Ensure that new EHS risks are identified and evaluated to determine their significance and for taking appropriate actions
- Collect and report EHS metrics to Corporate and Division EHS
- Manage the local Incident Investigation process, including tracking of all incidents to prevent recurrences and continuously improve the safety of activities
- Develop local standards and work practices with line personnel and monitor conformance through EHS inspections and audits
- Facilitate applicable facility and field service EHS training, using appropriate training materials
- Generate and/or review reports for environmental and safety agencies
- Participate in or lead local/divisional EHS projects
Vem söker vi?
To be successful in the position as EHS -Specialist you need to be highly communicative and be able to influence people on all levels in the organization.
- BSc Degree in Business or an equivalent degree in a technical field such as EHS, engineering or science
- Minimum 2+ years of environmental/health/safety experience
- Experience from manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independent
- Analytical, driven and self-motivated approach towards targets
Ability to communicate effectively in English & Swedish (both written and spoken)
If you believe your qualifications match our requirements and ready to take the next step in your career, please apply by sending in your CV. Interviews will be done continuously.
Responsibleconsultant: Oscar Davison