You are here
EPC Head -Solar
Engineering ,Procurement,Construction,EPC,Renewable Energy
Project Management ,Project Execution,Solar,Head
About Our Client
Opportunity to work with one of India's Leading solar energy company.We are known for our highest quality standards and engineering capabilities.We are a proud organisation that is committed to supporting the community in which we live and work.In the years ahead we are looking to alter the way how Solar energy is produced ,transmitted and distributed in India.
- EPC Head for construction and commissioning of Solar Power plant.
- Overall in charge to, manage all EPC projects to target schedule, cost and performance.
- Will be responsible for the P&L of the EPC division. Manage and Lead multiple projects across the country.
- To handle the team in managing the following functions like-Project Management of Solar Power Plants. Design, Erection, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Power Plants.
- Manage and Review the design phase of project including Technology Selection, Civil and mechanical structures, System Configuration, Electrical Connection, Distribution and Control Systems, Power Conditioning Systems for Photo Voltaic power plant.
- Responsible for complete project management through the installation, testing and commissioning of the system.
- Preventive maintenance of all the electrical installations and ensure compliance with regard to all quality construction.
- Ability to effectively work with the company's engineers and program managers to ensure customer's needs are met.
- Coordinate with corporate project department for necessary drawings and approvals.
- Coordination with Consultants and contractors for the availability of men, materials, designs and drawings.
- Coordinate with all stake holders to ensure that the project is delivered on Schedule with high quality and within the required cost.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aakriti Pandey on +91 124 452 5428.
The Successful Applicant
- B.E / B.Tech/ M.Tech- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Civil or Energy specialisation in clean power generation systems design, installation and operation.
- Certified Training on Project Management / Project Finance, Formal training will be preferred.
Minimum 20 years of experience with 7 years into Heading of Large complex projects.
- Should have experience in managing design, installation and commissioning of complex large scale power plants and/or PV generation projects.
- Should be trained in Project management methods and have the ability to maintain customer and stakeholder relationship is a must.
- Has to independently drive internal and external suppliers of services to deliver High Quality projects on schedule and within budget.
- Should have ability to scale up the organisation. Preferably in the area of Solar Photo Voltaic power generation system design and project management.
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package, opportunity to lead a growing energy business for the northern region and build a strong presence for our EPC team in the Solar Energy space.