You are here
Inside Sales Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a leader supplier of electronical components and solutions with 35.000 employees globally.
As an Inside Sales Engineer you will have to identify new business opportunities and enhancing the grow of the business in existing customers where there is potential. You will report directly to the inside sales manager.
Therefore you will have following responsibilities:
- Proactively work on phone campaigns to prospect the market and look for new customers or investigate further on existing ones.
- Support customers via inbound calls and emails for technical issues including tooling, product selection, product specifications, etc. This will be considered as a reactive activity.
- Understand the end customer technical needs to be able to offer them a complete solution including technical information, documentation, PS, drawings, samples… and convert it into a valuable lead
- Attend and successfully pass all required training including: product, system training, sales activities… in order to acquire all the necessary knowledge to evolve into the next step
- For the market/customer prospection activity, work on the same direction as the IMMs to follow a consistent strategy for new markets, technologies and products
- Actively follow up in all Exhibition leads from receipt to eventual revenue conversion that enables our client to quantify the Return on Investment. Participate when possible on all the marketing events of their area of responsibility (including exhibitions and marketing campaigns)
- Work very closely with Outside Sales.
- Increase our clients sales CRM pipeline through lead qualification and follow-up through such activities as managing regional GMAP activity within the demand creation sales process and generating proactive campaigns. Drive goal-oriented results for lead qualification process. Research, qualify and develop sales leads to submit actionable sales leads to Sales Engineers (SE's).
- Demonstrate an outstanding knowledge of our client product pipeline. Being able to suggest not only the specific product the customer needs but also all the complementary solutions.
- Develop a technical knowledge able to support customers and colleagues inside the company..
- Be ready to make joint visits with the Sales Engineer and the Inside Sales Manager. Take part to customers and external sales meetings.
- Work on developing an internal network and healthy relationships with the different groups you need to work with
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management. Being flexible to adapt the role according to the company needs and evolution.
- Understand how and when to close a technical call, when to advance it to the GMAP system for prospecting activity or when to advance the lead directly to Outside Sales as an actionable lead.
The Successful Applicant
You will have following profile in order to integrate that global company where teamwork is key.
- Technical secondary education (electronic, electric…)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology/ Telecommunications Engineering
- Previous and active relationship with customers. Either external or internal contact. Customer service experience at any level.
- Commercial background. Prospecting customers' experience.
- Basic computer skills including Windows Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely
- Organization skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team and engage potential customersAbility to accept promotion to Sales Engineer position for field assignment which may require geographic relocation and regular travel.
What's on Offer
- Product training across the countries
- Real chances to evolve in the company
- Attractive salary with package
- Very nice office