You are here
Key Account Manager B2B Nordics
About Our Client
PNY Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in Flash Memory Cards, USB Flash Drives, Solid State Drives, Smart Active HDMI Cables & Mobile Accessories, Computer Memory Upgrade Modules, as well as consumer and professional workstation graphics cards. PNY maintains facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America, and operates today in 13 location - with products sold in over 50 countries. Based in New-Jersey (USA) and in Bordeaux (France) for European headquarters, PNY celebrates over 30 years of business excellence as a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier. The company's Digital Imaging, Mobility, Computing and Gaming solutions are widely available from major retail, e-tail and wholesale outlets. The company has enjoyed continued growth and success since its inception. Currently employing over 800 people worldwide, PNY continues to aim for new and innovative products to expand and deliver a full range of high-quality solutions worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, engaged and self- going professional to join PNY Technologies. You will be part of a culture where people build their own success and take full responsibility of their own country whilst having a team player approach and having lots of support internally and externally. We seek a professional with excellent relationship building skills, leadership skills who will develop strategies whilst having a problem solving attitude. You have a proven track record of success from a similar role within the service industry (preferably IT, software). With your strong negotiation and communication skills you enjoy visiting your customers as well as delivering presentations, trainings and launches. As key Account Manager you report to the Sales Director based in Germany. The role entails 40% travel and is home based.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Strategically aligning PNY's Nordic Channel Sales Account and effectively communicating the PNY product roadmap and strategies for NVIDIA Quadro graphics boards and NVIDIA Tesla based servers to customers and key partners, whilst deeply understanding their product, manufacturing, sales and marketing requirement
- Identify, develop and manage sales relationships with strategic partners ( direct customers, distributors, resellers ), you will work closely with corporate customers ( SAAB, ATEA, Volvo,..) as well as with the major distributors in each country
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining business
- Drive sales partnerships with key B2B, WSI, VAR, Etail, and other strategic channels
- Maintain a favourable relationship within the assigned account base while identifying opportunities to increase sales volume and assure that PNY products are professionally represented
- Develop, coordinate & execute all account management activities including sales objectives, goal deployment, P&L accountability, strategies, and promotional programs
- Work with the PNY product marketing department to identify customer-specific opportunities for new product programs. Work with all supporting functions to assure PNY performance meets customer expectations
- Analyse sales trends/performance against plan; provide product and sales forecasts as needed
- Develop and report technical changes, innovations, competitor actions and other developments observed within the marketplace
- Manage participation in sales meetings, conventions, trade shows as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business or a related field is preferred, will consider equivalent work experience in sales
- 3 to 5 years' experience in account management is required in; electrical components, service, software,.. having worked with major IT customers is a plus
- A strong understanding of the sales process and channel sales
- Good technical understanding and background whilst having eagerness to learn (IT knowledge is a plus)
- Well developed communication and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart.