You are here
National Key Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client has a strong history, being in 86 countries, having 7000 employees around the world, active in different segments.
As our client is seeking to develop and grow their presence in this part of the market, planning and executing World Class Account Management and Strategic Prospecting will become critical capabilities. The National Key Account Manager is managing the interface between the Company and a small number of Accounts in a territory, and will drive growth within our existing customer portfolio, as well as identifying and exploiting new opportunities in the defined market space.
Therefore you will have different responsibilities:
- Develop (and agree both internally and externally) the annual Key Account plan for each Key Account in the area of responsibility. These Key Account Plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners (OEM etc). They should also be aligned to internal marketing initiatives and product/services launches.
- Input to and execute a regionally agreed Prospecting strategy for key accounts, including data gathering, market knowledge, stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer processes, which may include participation in processes across several territories and/or countries, as well as channels.
- Implement the annual Key Account plan with the Account portfolio, in particular regarding:
- Identifying critical customer needs, and match our Value Proposition to those needs.
- Execution of agreed activities to maximise Customer and Company objectives and value
- Stakeholder and Relationship management at all levels and through all functions of the Customer and the Company
- HSSE and Ethical compliance
- Manage all revenues and costs associated within the activity at the Key account to maximise impact on account profitability
- Collect and monitor results from the execution, both from a Customer and a Company perspective, and analyse against the planning, and run (min) quarterly Business reviews in order to undertake corrective actions if necessary. Share insight, market knowledge and experience in structured format using available CRM tools and methodology.
- Understand and fulfil agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role of National Key Account Manager.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in a Automotive B2B Account Management role mandatory
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation with complex customer interfaces mandatory
- Lubricants experience desirable
- Experience of managing negotiations at board level desirable
What's on Offer
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart.