Michael Page Human Resources specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified HR professionals, ranging from junior roles up to director level. With our consultative approach, we have a proven track record of completing recruitment and interim assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals. Consequently, we’ve earned the trust of businesses within different industries through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Many of our Recruitment Consultants hail from a human resource (management) background and they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. Additionally, we deploy a results-oriented approach by operating a fee structure that is based primarily on our success in fulfilling your requirements. A significant element of the fee is related to successful completion of a placement. Since our recruitment teams are regionally-focused, you’ll always deal with someone who knows the local market inside out.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited include:
- (Senior) HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- (Corporate) Recruiter
- HR Business Partner
Why recruit through Michael Page Human Resources?
- Local expertise, global reach
- The right candidate guaranteed
- A results oriented approach with a fee structure based on succes
- Tap into talent immediately with our extensive candidate database
- High quality standards (ISO certified, assessments and reference checks)
- Breadth of coverage; a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge
Contact one of our consultants
| Office Stockholm |
Mäster Samuelsgatan 42, 14tr
111 57 Stockholm
Tel. +46 (0)8 545 270 40
| Office Göteborg|
411 36 Göteborg
Tel. +46 (0)31 16 26 50