Driven and dynamic environment
About Our Client
You are an individual with previous sales experience and a true passion for developing relationships with your customers. As a professional you have an excellent work ethic and professional attitude.
You are someone with a genuine interest in changing how companies communicate, how the future of technology can impact businesses and to find a company where you can grow your career to new levels.
As an Account Executive you'll play a crucial part in ensuring customer value is generated through the use of online video. You'll take responsibility for your own customers and projects while being a strong contributor to the company's growth.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting your customers in developing and identifying new cases for their video communication
- Consulting them in planning and structuring their online video strategy and lead onsite training workshops
-Working with people across all organizational functions in an environment where both customers and colleagues set high expectations in regards of structure, professionalism and results
-Creating trusted and strong relations with colleagues and customers on all levels within the organization
-Taking ownership of implementation and development of projects in your broad customer portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree ( Business, Social Science, Service Management, International Business and Marketing)
- Strong personal drive and initiator whom enjoys B2B sales
- Fluent in Swedish and English ( any other Nordic language is a plus)
-Excellent communicator and strategist whom is able to develop strong relations with different internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Good understanding of enterprise organizations with a strong business acumen and commercial mindset
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment where the sky is the limit
- Strong and articulated 'people's person' with a natural curiosity and general technical understanding
What's on Offer
You will be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics and Northern Europe, surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues in an environment that encourages collaboration and success as a team. You'll have the chance to take accountability for your own projects and customers while being challenged and having your own career development put in focus.
Are you the next ambitious and positive colleague? Can you recognize yourself in the above?
Do not hesitate to apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart ()