Innovation driven company
A people first company
Om vår klient
Proto Labs is the world's largest and fastest digital manufacturing source for rapid prototyping and on-demand manufacturing. The technology-enabled company produces custom parts and assemblies in as little as 1 day with automated 3D printing, CNC machining, and injection molding processes. Proto Labs digital approach to manufacturing enables accelerated time to market, reduces development and production costs, and minimizes risk throughout the product life cycle.
The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to aggressively grow and retain Customer revenues in a specified geographical territory, through identifying new contacts & opportunities within both new and existing customer companies.
- Strong business-to-business sales skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of professionals, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate sound business acumen
- Ability to understand and communicate the technical aspects of Protolabs services
- Ability to service multiple accounts and successfully prospect, qualify and close
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales using the telephone
- Able to work in a fast paced, goal orientated environment
- Ability to speak Swedish, English and Finnish
- Willingness to travel as required for the role
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Computer Literate, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Salesforce
- Experience of delivering confident customer presentations
- Experienced in sales and account management
- Working towards targets and being able to show evidence of success
Proto Labs is currently looking to incorporate an ambitious Account Manager to join their Swedish business, offering the right candidate the possibility to have big responsibility surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals