Develop and work towards a major account
Global leader of commercial-duty automatic transmissions
Om vår klient
Allison Transmission is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial-duty automatic transmissions and a leader in electric hybrid propulsion systems. Their products are specified by more than 300 of the world's leading vehicle manufacturers and are used in a range of market sectors-from bus, refuse and emergency to construction, distribution and defence.
Allison was founded in 1915 in Indianapolis, Indiana, where the company's global headquarters is still located. They have approximately 1,400 dealer and distributor locations, employ more than 2,900 people around the world and their products are used in more than 100 countries.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
We are looking for an Account Manager that will be responsible for developing strategic business relationships and who will be responsible for all commercial activities to their OEM customers. Your tasks will include:
- Develop and execute annual sales plans designed to meet corporate objectives
- Develop broad and deep relationships with all level with OEM and establish C-Level engagement
- Complete commercial negotiations
- Identify and secure incremental volume/new releases via strategic initiatives with the OEM customer
- Generate, manage and implement key growth initiatives and programs
- Support OEM during the release and promotion of new transmission application
- Support development of sales and marketing plans
- Provide input for forecast development
- Monitor competitive activities and identify commercial implications
- Develop cross functional relationships and work with key stakeholders to provide superior/unrivalled customer experience
- Represent Allison at Industry trade shows and exhibits and Associations and meetings
Vem söker vi?
COULD YOU BE OUR PERFECT MATCH?
Our world and pace are fast, so your ability to handle pressure and work simultaneously with several topics will help you master this role. We believe that you will have the following skills to make it happen:
- Bachelor's Degree in automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in sales preferably towards the Automotive industry
- Excellent team building skills
- Commercial vehicle market experience (OEM, Dealer, Distributor type environment
- Knowledge of driveline components of commercial vehicles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Swedish and English
- Flexibility to adjust to new environment and processes
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Highly creative and imaginative, with an eye for detail
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70 142 35 64