Bidra till Edzcoms utveckling och väx med företaget
Internationellt bolag i tillväxt
Om vår klient
EDZCOM, a Cellnex company, is the Nordic market leader in Edge Connectivity. EDZCOM
designs, builds and operates private wireless networks for industrial clients, mainly in
manufacturing, ports, oil and gas, energy generation and mining.
Edge Connectivity is a new category of private, high performance wireless solutions, seamlessly
connecting assets, equipment and people in the field to enable efficient management of business
critical operations. EDZCOM is building Edge Connectivity category to promote its undisputed
competitive advantage against established connectivity solutions.
As a part of Cellnex family, with current market capitalization of EUR 21,5 Billion, EDZCOM has
access to significant financial resources to capture market leadership position in the UK and other
By joining EDZCOM and Cellnex family, you will get the power to establish and dominate new
category of Edge Connectivity, help assets-heavy industries accelerate digitalization and build
smart industries already today. You get to work with the world-class talent, on its mission to change
the way industries manage its business critical operations. Besides, we offer stimulating and
meritocratic work environment with a great pay and benefits.
We are looking for an Account Manager to support the Head of Sales in Sweden in sales, pipeline
development and qualification, bid preparation, customer engagement, closing deals and contract
· Active sales, pipeline development, deal hunting and closing.
· Supports the proposal work and customer contract preparation during the bidding stage
· Is responsible for the bid to be ready and in accordance with the decision of the screening
meeting and the bid plan. Collaborates with EDZCOM's international teams to create the
offering that matches customers' requirements.
· Prepares a detailed cost budget for the project and jointly with Head of Sales determines
the offer price.
· Contributes to risk reviews and bid approvals.
· Participates in the contract negotiations.
· Prepares customer presentations.
· Interprets external business issues and recommends solutions. Understands the
customers' business model and the market's legal framework.
· Arranges bid review meetings and contract review meetings.
· Maintains the proposal database up to date.
· Participates in doing win-loss analysis after the bid.
· Hands over the offer/contract details to the Project Manager latest by the effective date of
the contract (or order), by arranging a project kick-off meeting.
· Works pro-actively and independently, with guidance in the form of policies and guidelines
and with coaching from senior experts at EDZCOM.
Vem söker vi?
· Education: Preferably Bachelor's or Masters degree.
· Salesmanship. Min 3 years enterprise sales experience, knowledge of sales contracts. Financial modelling and pricing.
· Experience in customer engagement, sales and business development in enterprise sales.
· Ability and track record for closing deals.
· Ability to achieve results in cooperation with many internal and external stakeholders.
· Swedish and English fluency required, another European fluency a plus.
· Has a "can-do" working style and is persistent in pursuing opportunities.
· Carries out his/her duties with objectivities, integrity, and good judgement; demonstrates loyalty to EDZCOM.
· Adheres to EDZCOM and Cellnex policies. Any gifts or favors will be in line with EDZCOM and Cellnex policies and with local practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company within the it/telecom industry and to become part of the company's growth.