Affiliate and Campaign Marketing Manager
Om vår klient
EasyPark, an award-winning smart parking services since 2001, have been helping drivers find and handle parking in 700 cities in 11 markets. But what EasyPark does, doesn't stop there. On a larger scale, their technology helps businesses, operators and cities with parking administration, planning and management. What they actually do is make urban life easier - one parking spot at a time. Additionally the company has implemented a variety of initiatives to achieve the goals as being environmental and socially sustainable.
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious Affiliate & Campaign Marketing Manager to join their global marketing organization. You'll make your own footprint in the exciting growth journey which is now taking place at EasyPark.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is driven, happy but never satisfied, who likes to learn and always challenges the status quo. You will have the power and space to shape and drive your own job experience and career development! As Affiliate & Campaign Marketing Manager you will work on a strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas and strategy) and on a tactical level (managing campaign execution, analyzing data, tracking results and solving problems). Working in such an ever- changing business environment, flexibility and the ability to prioritize will be required.
Whilst you will be responsible for defining EasyPark affiliate growth strategy and managing the complete new business development cycle from identifying prospects through negotiations and closing affiliate partners on a group level, you have a deep experience in strategic business development and online affiliate Marketing CPA,CPC and CPM programs. Your main responsibilities can be divided in affiliate/partnership marketing, brand driven campaign management and referral program management.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Improve and execute the affiliate channel expansion strategy, KPIs, focusing on profitable user base growth
- Manage the complete rational level new business development cycle from researching & prospecting through negotiation & closing
- Proactively target, reach and recruit strategic partnerships to achieve acquisition and ROI goals
- Specify and work with product and IT organization to define and implement campaign capability roadmap required for affiliate partnership growth strategy
- Investigate inbound requests from potential new affiliates and develop criteria to gauge viability, testing and scaling of new affiliate partners
- Monitor and analyze performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and develop forecasts and models
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Conceptualize inspiring marketing initiatives for key and prospect affiliate partners that push the limits of creativity and innovation. Understand and balance affiliate objectives with brand objectives, and build impactful campaign concepts
- Create seasonal promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
Brand driven campaign management
- Hands on execution on the tactical implementation of all affiliate or brand driven marketing programs. Manage on-going programs from kick-off brainstorming, to daily project management, through to program review, and working with art, digital, production and country teams as needed
- Perform general account management duties such as monitoring for fraud and program compliance and day-to-day communication with partners
Referral Program management
- Managing and optimize on-going referral program channel from marketing and capability improvement perspectives
Vem söker vi?
- Master/Bachelor degree and passion with marketing, business administration, business development
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role, experience in partnership management and affiliate marketing
- Maturity and street smart in workplace stakeholder relationship management and navigation to achieve results
- Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks from A to Z, Proactivity is of paramount to succeed in EasyPark
- Caring and helpful - you can always put a smile on people around you
- Head in the clouds feed on the ground - a strategic thinker combined with Can-Do attitude
- Good with numbers and building analytics models
- Obsessed with a start-up culture (even though EasyPark is no longer a startup) and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent language skills in English OR any of operating market language: Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, Italian, German, Dutch or Finish
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; engaged listening skills, and presentation skills
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Don't pass on this one and submit ASAP your CV via our website! Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart.