Aftersales & Accessories Buyer
Global Automotive Company with strong growth
Work with international purchasing in a global organization
Om vår klient
Our client is a global automotive company located in central Gothenburg. The client is increasing production and in great need of additional purchasing skills. Therefore, we are now looking for a driven Aftersales & Accessories Buyer (A&S Buyer) who want to participate in our clients successful journey and are available for consulting assignments more or less immediately.
The position is based in central Gothenburg and reports to the purchasing management team.
As an A&S Buyer, you will be responsible for purchasing different aftersales and accessories in
the car. You will work close to development engineers as well as colleagues from the global purchasing organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform sourcing activities, RFQs, set up technical reviews, supplier negations and supplier selection
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to meet various gates and launches through the processes
- Work cross-functional and create strong relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Support other departments with supplier related work
Vem söker vi?
We are searching for candidates with at least 5 years of experience from working with international purchasing in a global organization. If you have experience from the Automotive industry it is highly advantageous.
- You speak Swedish and English fluently. Additional language skills e.g. Chinese is meritorious
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel
- As a person, you have a flexible approach and always strives to help your colleagues, even if it extends a bit beyond your area of work
- You have a driven personality and value yourself on being an excellent communicator
- You are used to work in an independent role and have a strong confidence in your ability to come in and start delivering from day one
We will review your applications continuously. If you are interested in the role, please submit your application in English. If you have any questions or concerns about the assignment, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant. We look forward to receiving your application.