- Pharmaceutical company of excellence, world reference for sterile products
- Aseptic filling equipment expert/BFS
About Our Client
Our client is recognized as a pharmaceutical actor of excellence, a world benchmark for sterile products for 50 years. As part of the implementation of the new single-dose and bag filling lines, he is looking for a BFS aseptic filling equipment expert to strengthen the Project/industrialization team.
As an expert in aseptic filling equipment, you work in a dynamic framework and in a project context on the implementation of new filling lines for single doses, bags and injectables, being the interface between suppliers and internal teams. Your main missions will be as follows :
- Generate/update user needs and associated specifications,
- Consult suppliers in close collaboration with purchasing departments,
- Supervise the detailed studies of the installations in close collaboration with the suppliers and have them validated with the internal teams,
- Supervise the production of equipment in the factory,
- Investigate modification requests : Assessthetechnical, budgetary and planning impacts,
- Participate in risk assessments/equipment maintenance and the development of protocols and qualifications.
The Successful Applicant
General engineer, you have at least 5 years of proven experience as an engineer/expert in filling equipment in aseptic environment such as BFS, in the pharmaceutical industry or similar. You had the opportunity to manage projects with a continuous improvement approach. Your technical skills, your ability to work across the board and your interpersonal skills will allow you to succeed in this function. Your English is fluent.
What's on Offer
As an expert in aseptic filling equipment, you work in a dynamic framework and in a project context on the implementation of new filling lines for single doses, bags and injectables, while being the interface between suppliers and internal teams.