Business Account Manager B2B
global leader in innovation and emerging technologies
About Our Client
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 4,500 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
- Sales and operational profit planning & execution. Generate and execute corrective actions to reach targets and plans.
- Achieve net sales and gross margin targets within specific account portfolio and a financial year in line with annual and strategic objectives and budgets set by head of sales.
- Through effective negotiation, maximize return on investment and margins, striving to grow sales.
- Develop KPI's and metrics for key accounts to produce volume, value, profit and share.
- Lead & conduct annual/ tender negotiations with customers successfully and set up strategic business plans
- Provide Accurate Forecasts to the business and deliver agreed SOP, service level & working capital targets
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions and recommending any improvements to deliver better return on future promotional investment.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience of Key Account Management with corporate clients
- Graduate or equivalent
- Experience in managing clients directly, including P&L responsibility
- Must be able to demonstrate a challenger attitude, and demonstrate a proactive and successful relationship with previous client portfolios
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, able to create synergies internally and externally
- Able to forecast, achieve targets, including new tenders and identifying new opportunities of business
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization, being able to make the right choices
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, independent, driven, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office)
What's on Offer
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, please send your application as soon as possible.
Responsible consultant: Marie Widart