Business Account Manager Nordics B2B
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within innovation and emerging technologies, looking for a driven commercial Business Account Manager within the household category responsible for the Nordics and selling to other businesses such as hospitals, governments.. You will be based in Stockholm and you will report directly to the Head of Nordics. The job entails travel.
Therefore you would have following responsibilities:
- Sales and operational profit planning & execution. Generate and execute corrective actions to reach targets and plans.
- Achieve net sales and gross margin targets within the account portfolio and a financial year in line with annual and strategic objectives and budgets set by head of sales.
- Be responsible for the P&L of specific accounts, through managing existing range listings, and gaining new listings and promotional execution.
- Through effective negotiation, maximize return on investment and EUK margins, constantly striving to grow sales. Develop KPI's and metrics for key accounts to produce volume, value, profit, share, distribution, ranging, pricing, space and display.
- Contribute to the development of annual and strategic objectives working with the head of sales & marketing team
- Consistently use Category Management based customer proposals in order to achieve optimum share of space and promotional activity for all our brands.
- Provide Accurate Forecasts to the business and ensure effective communication with Demand Planning and Brand team to deliver agreed SOP, service level & working capital targets.
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions and recommending any improvements to deliver better return on future promotional investment.
- Lead & conduct annual/ tender negotiations with customers successfully and set up strategic customer business plans
- Active cooperation with Marketing, Category Management and Customer Service
- Build and foster multifunctional and multi-level relations with customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has a challenger attitude and demonstrate a proven track record and excellent account management skills.
- At least 3 years' experience of key account management within B2B
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent account management skills (previous experience of Joint Business Plan planning, P&L responsibility, Promotional planning).
- Independent and self-motivator
- Computer literate (essential) Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.
- Formal Sales Training (essential)
What's on Offer
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, please send your application as soon as possible. Responsible consultant: Marie Widart