Business Development Manager
Join a fast growing company
International career opportunities
Om vår klient
The STEGO group, headquartered in Germany, is a global enterprise with subsidiaries in 12 countries. Since its founding in 1980, STEGO has been developing, producing and selling Thermal Management products. Our innovative drive and uncompromising demand for quality offers protection for electric and electronic components in enclosures and panels. We are now looking for a dedicated Business Development Manager (BDM) for our subsidiary located in Sweden which is handling Scandinavia, Baltics incl. Iceland.
As an Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to the following:
- Develops new business (new customers, identifies product gaps, advises about trends and needs) and assists customers in adopting company products to their own requirements and specifications
- Closely cooperates with distribution partners
- Coordinate contacts at the customers. The BDM will be the interface for all functions i.e. Field Application Engineer (FAE), Market Director (MD) and Product Line Manager (PLM) with Application Engineers (AE).
- Makes an optimum number of face to face sales calls to engineering, procurement and other related departments for the purpose of product presentations, pursuing information and obtaining sales orders.
- Achieves monthly sales booking and billing quotas, Point of Sales (POS) goals and forecasts.
- Remain alert to competitive products and merchandising practices, and keeps management informed concerning them.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
- Being a proactive multi-tasking doer in a small fast organisation.
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in various Sales assignments relevant to the Electronic Component market.
- Relevant education in electrical/electronical environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Solid experiences from business systems, preferably VISMA
- Clear, structured thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Ability to interpret customer specifications and requirements and make recommendations to customer engineers to "design-in" equivalent components
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team player) - communication and integration of processes across the company
- Language's skills minimum English in speaking and writing, other Nordic language would add value
- Readiness to travel
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join Stego group during one of the strongest expansion and growth periods the business has known to date. Offering clear career development, STEGO Norden is looking for strong & ambitious professionals who are looking to grow alongside the business.