Updated on 27/07/2022
- E-commerce company selling to over 1.1 million active customers across Europe
- In 2021 net revenue totaled SEK 1,594 million
Om vår klient
Pierce Group is a leading and fast-growing e-commerce company selling gear, spare parts, accessories and streetwear to over 1.1 million active customers across Europe through the online stores 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore via around forty websites adapted to the local markets. Pierce has two major segments targeting two different customer groups, Off-road - sales to motocross and enduro riders, and On-road - sales to riders on paved roads and tracks. With a large and unique product assortment, including several own brands, an excellent customer experience and attractive prices, Pierce is changing the motorcycle enthusiast market in Europe.
The headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, the central warehouse is located in Szczecin, Poland, and the customer support is located in Barcelona, Spain. During 2020 Pierce had around 400 employees and net revenues exceeding SEK 1.5bn (€150MM). Pierce also hosts a very active social media community with over 1.3 million followers.
During 2016-2020 Pierce was awarded a DI Gasell, given to Sweden's fastest growing companies. During 2020 we were nominated as one of the top 3 e-commerce companies in Sweden ('D-Award'). In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by Deloitte in partnership with Nasdaq.
During the first quarter of 2021, Pierce concluded an IPO and listed its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm's main market.
- Overall responsible for the assortment and category strategy and plans to be defined cross e-commerce platforms
- Responsible for defined assortment with local adaption to be implemented according to timely updates and reviews
- Owns the supplier relationship and is responsible to take necessary actions to achieve supplier investment targets. Working closely with the Strategic Sourcing Director to translate the category plan into product development plan
- Overall responsible for reaching the profitability targets through supplier negotiations, category development and marketing activities as well as pricing guidance and governance
- Overall responsible for monitoring result, market development, competitors and category trends
- Responsible for implementing processes and way of working according to the business model including improvements, adjustments and category specifics
- Responsible for coordinating project tasks and/or dedicated projects
- Manage a team of direct reports (performance review, team work, coaching, training and development)
Vem söker vi?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are passionate about the category with excellent analytical insights
- Have influencing skills and organizational agility
- Are organized, structured, and a self-starter
- Have strong integrity and good negotiation skills
- Are an experienced team manager with good leadership skills
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
Your main deliverables will be:
- Category strategy and plans supported by sourcing strategy, supplier selections and negotiations including private brands
- Category development and implementation in the market
- Sales, margin, private brands penetration and supplier investment targets within the category
In this recruitment, Pierce cooperates with Michael Page and thus wishes that all contact regarding the position takes place via the responsible recruiter Artiom Kravchenko at 0733-254911 or via e-mail.