Channel Account Manager Sweden
Be in the forefront of selling game-changing technology
Om vår klient
The Workplace of the Future is here and it is not a place. It's the experience of a seamless convergence of technologies, people and processes wherever your work takes you. It's integrating collaborative technology to drive innovation, hone your competitive edge and enhance performance now and into the future. Polycoms goal is to unleash the power of collaboration by providing our customers a superior user experience with unified communications technology that's easily integrated into their business with the flexibility they need.
Do you have the skills to collaborate with Prospects, end users and channel partner at all levels, selling enterprise-changing solutions? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity with dynamic priorities and responsibilities, where you are at the forefront of selling game-changing technology?
- Implementing the regional channel sales strategy for this territory, working together with the high touch sales team
- Find net new sales opportunities and drive them to closure together with the channel partners
- Driving structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle to close opportunities
- Win channel opportunities with the aim to maintain Polycom as the leading supplier for open platform UC&C-products and solutions
- Significantly increase the deployment of systems within existing partners to create a high standard of brand loyalty
- Successfully conduct contract negotiations in order to win the business
- Monitor the market in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this to the management
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the channel partners as well as end users - existing and potential to develop new business opportunities and drive to success
- Represent Polycom at Trade Shows, Conferences and Events
- Actively participate in the development of long range and competitive sales strategies for Polycom's products
- Ensure that all required sales information is documented and maintained
- Ensure regular and accurate forecasting and reporting (salesforce.com)
Vem söker vi?
Our expectations for a successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level in a technical or commercial discipline or relevant experience
- Additional training regarding leadership skills, negotiation skills or value-based selling will be an asset
- Proven experience in an international business environment in a role for IT or UC&C sales, B2B-experience essential - experience in Video and voice will be an asset
- Stretch mentality, the hunger to over-achieve and earn good accelerators
- Confidence and experience of selling solutions to executive level in channel partners
- Proven track record in managing an IT/UC&C product portfolio in a B2B environment
- Previous experience with an indirect sales model, ideally in connection with two-tier distribution
- Hunter attitude, results driven, with autonomous and hands-on working style
- Strong sales focus with an ambitious, pro-active approach to getting things done
- Resilient and dynamic with capacity to cope with pressure
- Strong business acumen with developed entrepreneurial thinking
- Smart and professional appearance
- 5 years' sales experience in UC&C market
- Fluent in Swedish and English with polished presentation skills.
You can expect to be part of an international working environment based in Stockholm where you are close to strategies and decision making. You will leverage from driven and experienced colleagues to work with both in Sweden and in the Nordics. You will be a part of an inspiring company with a solid reputation and value base.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Don't hesitate and apply today!