Join an international company
Become a valued member of the Senior FinanceTeam
Om vår klient
Michael Page have once again partnered with AGN Haga AB in their search for a Chief Accountant. AGN Haga AB is a joint venture owned by Italian Astaldi, Turkish Gülermak and Norwegian NRC Group. This position will be based in city center of Gothenburg, Sweden. AGN Haga has been awarded several major contracts over the years such as building Haga station (E04) and Kvarnberget lot (E03) which are but two of several main construction projects of the West Link. With expertise from all over the world, AGN Haga is a multicultural workplace. AGN Haga has a passion for thier industry and are proud to belong to Gothenburg's largest infrastructure project(s) and write modern history.
This Chief Accountant will handle daily accounting, taxation, financial closings, fixed assets and financial statements. Other main responsibilities are listed below:
- Executing monthly and quarterly closing procedures.
- Annual reporting of the AB
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Fixed asset processing and recording
- Managing inventories and audits
- Payment approvals
- Process improvement
Vem söker vi?
On behalf of AGN Haga AB, Michael Page are looking to speak to individuals that wish to join an international environment and be part of several large-scale projects that will shape the cityscape of Gothenburg. We are looking for someone that is confident in their accounting skills and ideally has the following background:
- Academic degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar subject.
- 4+ years of experience within accounting under K3 or Swedish GAAP.
- Above average Excel skills.
- Ideally have experience in leading or managing junior staff.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, writing in Swedish and English.
- Experience in the construction industry or a project-oriented environment, is an asset.
To be discussed with Andrew at Michael Page. If you have any specific question prior to applying, do not hesitate to contact Andrew on 0733245887 or