Chief Engineer (m/w) ADAS/AD
Technically controls the assigned ADAS/AD projects
New Player in the Automotive Industry
Om vår klient
We are looking for our client in Austria for a Chief Engineer (m/w) ADAS/AD. This company is one of the most successful private owned organization in the automotive sector.
- Technical responsibility of the engineering of a ADAS/AD Systems in Projects
- Responsibility to select the correct technical solution for specific applications
- Responsibility to integrate the different features into the system
- Guiding Integration Team in Projects
- Review and release at quality gates
- Project Planning
- Support / & technical Deputy of Skill Area
- Development of technology within projects and R&D
Vem söker vi?
- Electrical engineering, Control Systems or automotive engineering graduate of a university of technology or university of applied sciences
- Wide-ranging expert understanding of ADAS systems and related aspects of robotics, ADAS sensors, electrical architectures and software development
- Very good experience with E/E architecture integration
- Excellent social skills, articulate, self-motivated, inspiring individual who can work well under pressure
- Several years of practical experience in the development of ADAS/AD (automotive/aeronautics development experience in pre-, prototype and SOP development)
- Several years of experience in project management
- Experience in personnel and team management
- Pronounced communication skills and sound knowledge of English
Our client offers the possibility to join a very international company and work on new technologies with new players in the automotive industry. This company will pay a very competitive salary for this key position.