Do you want to join one of the worlds fastest growing tech companies?
Are you driven by improving processes and helping to scale up the environment?
Om vår klient
Founded in 2014, our client is an International Web-Hosting Services Group (27 brands all-in-all) that has grown from strength to strength since inception. They also have entities in seven major locations worldwide. Growth by acquisition has been their business model to date, and through several strategically placed acquisitions they have quickly become one of the fastest growing companies, within their sector, across the world.
They are powered by teams of exceptional personnel from the technical skill sets, through to financial experts, strategic specialists and the back-office business "backbone". In order to support their continued growth, they require a Credit Controller to join the team and help manage the cash-in process for process synergy moving forward. This role will work very close to the business and to the Finance Manager based in Sweden.
Typical tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective billing and payment processes, procedures and policies
- Working towards weekly reports on outstanding payments, deviations and so on.
- Month-end reconciliation of billing transactions and account receivable balances to billings and accounting systems
- Ensuring efficient and timely collection of unpaid customer invoices
- Managing and monitoring accounts receivable balances to ensure minimum exposure to bad debts
- Timely escalation of billings or collection issues to management
- Communicating with customers, outsourced accounting team, collection agency, brand managers and other senior management
Vem söker vi?
Ultimately we are looking for a Swedish speaking, detail oriented individual that is looking to be part of a growing organisation and be an integral (essential) person in managing the above processes. This will be a broad role within Credit / Accounts Receivable where you will be exposed to all aspects of the whole process. Our requirements include:
- A university degree in finance or a related subject.
- A few years of relevant experience. We take preference on the quality of experience you have, not the number of years.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong systems skills - working across billings, collection and accounting systems
If you are motivated by a modern industry that has proven stability during times such as the recent pandemic, and feel that you have what it takes not only to stabilise current processes but also implement improvements moving forward, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, if you would like to learn about the vacancy prior to an application, please contact me directly on +46733245887 /