Excitining FMCG Company
Central Role within the Supply Chain function
Om vår klient
The client is a well-known international company, who works in in the FMCG sector within food. The products are well known and loved by many.
You will take on the challenge to develop a new and very central role within the Supply Chain Team at an international FMCG company. You will be the central connection point for all service related matters towards the organization and you will be the key responsible for our service results and work to identify and mitigate risks both short and mid-term.
Central connection point for all service related matters towards the organization
Key responsible for our service results and work to identify and mitigate risks both short and mid-term
Responsible for our co-packing function to make sure we are producing the right quantities in the right time
Work together with the Head of Supply Chain to develop new work-processes and analytical tools to be able to utilize the advantages with a complex IBP system.
Both manage daily operations as well as improve productivity and ways of collaborating
Vem söker vi?
· Solid Supply Planning background with service level responsibility
· Experience from demand planning or other data analytical roles such as controlling, data analytics etc
· Very good excel capabilities
· Experience in working with integrated businesses planning system such as SAP or others
· Great communication skills both written and verbally
· Experience from FMCG or Retail and preferably worked in big international organizations alt. Big Swedish Retail Groups
· Paying attention to details but sees the bigger picture and acts accordingly
· Enjoys to work in operations and thrives in a high intensive work environment
· Takes ownership and accountability to deliver within (and sometimes outside) their area of responsibility
· Is innovative and always seeks ways of improving work processes and tools
· Collaborative and helpful mindset and attitude. Cares about their work and people they work with.
· Main KPIs are Service and Costs
This is an opportunity to work with well known and loved brand in a growing business that is building and developing a new and exciting role. The role will be flexible and there will be freedom to be creative and innovative while delivering business critical results within a dynamic and caring team that takes pride in delivering in their roles and responsibilities.
For any questions, please contact responsible recruitment consultant André Grindefjord at andregrindefjord (at) michaelpage.se.