Updated on 18/08/2022
- Are you interested to lead important improvement projects?
- Make real impact on the business
About Our Client
Pierce, Europe's largest and fastest growing motorcycle-focused online retailer, is looking for a Demand Planner to strengthen its Supply Chain Planning Team to ensure availability of our products in all Europe. This position reports to the Supply Chain Planning Manager and is located in Hägersten, Stockholm.
Pierce is expanding rapidly in all our segments; Offroad/Motocross (MX), Onroad/Motorcycles (MC) and Snowmobiles. Our ambition is to grow faster than what the organic shift from offline to online retail to further strengthen our leading position for all three brands (24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore).
As a Demand Planner you are responsible for maintaining a Sales Forecast for a specific share of Pierce Assortment. In co-operation with colleagues from Category and Marketing you plan for a products phase in, phase out and future campaigns.
In this role your main target will be Forecast accuracy [%], resulting in well balanced stock and a Stock turn meeting the company requirements.
The Demand Planning area within Pierce has a strong foundation in IT tools (=Relex) but there is plenty to develop and improve when it comes to processes and best practices, which this new role will be a vital part of creating.
The role will be perfect for you if you enjoy continuous improvement and likes to lead change in an environment with more than 100 000 products.
To fit in this role, you need to be a strategic problem solver with excellent relationship building skills and the ability to make quick commercial decisions.
- Manage the Forecast for an assortment in the planning tool Relex. Your scope will be a number of Categories, with assortment both from Europe and Overseas.
- Responsible for following Forecast Accuracy[%] and Campaign efficiency
- Review and validate the forecast together with Category Managers in the Open-To-Buy to secure we plan for success.
- Participate and take lead in the development of our Demand Planning tool-box within areas like Open-To-Buy, "Seasonal forecasting", "Demand shaping", "Price elasticy vs demand patterns" etc.
- Implement Alert/Exception Driven Reporting wherever it makes sense.
- Develop our Relex tool to the next level.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 year of experience in similar jobs, preferably in Retail or e-commerce.
- A university degree in business administration or engineering.
- Very good understanding of forecasting and MRP tools, preferably Relex
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience of sourcing and buying from Asia is an advantage
- Commercial & Business Awareness
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and drive, and an ability to act independently
- Team-player with a LEAN mindset - you see opportunities rather than problems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Swedish is not required but is an advantage
- You might even have an interest in motorcycles, motocross and/or snowmobiles
- We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant permits to work in Sweden
What's on Offer
Please reach out to Artiom Kravchenko by phone 0733254911 with any questions about the role.