- Work for a fast-growing international company
- Work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
Om vår klient
Our client is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, their technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and they are just getting started. They are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Their ambitions are extraordinarily high, and they need the best people in the world to bring them to life - people like you.
- Owner and superuser for the web and our clients Nordic's Marketing Automation-system, managing and owning the development plan.
- Contributor to the new web ecosystem and owner for the Nordic market.
- Spread understanding of the digital customer journey, both on the current web platform and in the Marketing Automation system, but also in the implementation and integration of new systems and platforms together with our client global team.
- Together with the Content Manager be responsible for the content on the web and make sure it is up to date and up-to-date.
- Proactively work on developing the web based on web analytics together with developers and the Marketing Team.
- Project lead external web developers, set requirements and test new functionality to ensure quality of delivery.
- Analyze and make decisions based on analytics from tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar, as well as be responsible for measuring and implementing tags in Google Tag Manager.
- Optimize the web and improve functionality by A/B testing with the goal to convert visitors to leads.
- Maintain, optimize and manage existing digital flows and train and support Marketing Coordinators, Content Manager and others on the team in their work in CMS and the Marketing Automation system.
- Develop and be responsible for HTML-templates for mailings.
- Collaborate with Worldline Global to provide input to develop a common smooth and functional digital experience.
- Be a bridge between the internal and global team, and an integral part of joint global projects.
Vem söker vi?
- Training in web, UX or digital marketing, and worked for at least three years with a focus on web, Marketing Automation and digital marketing.
- Experience of being responsible for and publishing content in web publishing tools (CMS) and setting up flows in Marketing Automation systems.
- Understanding technology and templates in web publishing tools and how to ensure that technology is in place to measure results and for setting requirements to developers.
- Experience in CRO, SEO and A/B testing.
- Worked with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other analytics tools.
- Experience of working with and optimizing user experience and customer journey.
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and other digital marketing tools.
- Experience of working in JIRA and understanding agile working methods.
- Good in oral and written Swedish and English.
- A stable company with high growth ambitions and strong market position, #1 payment company in Europe
- Opportunity to develop yourself a rapidly growing and agile global organization
- Employee Share Program. We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are designed to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow.
- Annual leave
- Health benefits
- Terminal glasses
- Benefit Portal with lots of good offers