Director, Business Development and Packaging Design Innovation.
Develop the future path for packaging design
Build on your leadership skills
Om vår klient
Do you want to join Stora Enso Packaging Solutions as an internationally minded Business Developer focusing on packaging design innovation?
Do you possess the drive to provide business development support from packaging design innovation angle in customer workshops, and take the lead in developing our design approach and related processes?
Are you excited about developing the future path for packaging design innovation for brand owners and retailers, and contribute to packaging design becoming a true competitive advantage for Stora Enso and their customers?
Our client Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, bio-materials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Their aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. They employ some 25 000 employees in more than 35 countries, and sales in 2017 were EUR 10.0 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Packaging Solutions division provides fibre-based board materials and corrugated packaging products and services designed for a wide array of applications. Our renewable high-end packaging solutions serve leading converters, brand owners, and retailers across multiple industries looking to optimise performance and drive innovation.
The successful candidate will possess the skills and energy to:
- Support customer account teams with business development across our markets, and lead customer workshops and meetings
- Lead and develop design service offering with related business models and structures
- Leverage packaging design innovation for building competitive advantage, with link to design awards
- Build new processes and structures that support the development of packaging design
- Provide steering, guidance and inspiration to our design teams as the functional leader of design
- Develop roles and career paths within the designer community
- Take the lead in developing the designers' skills and competencies by providing external inspiration
- Inspire retail and brand owner customers with packaging design and branding from a business perspective
- Follow-up and define the future packaging trends, and inspire internal and external stakeholders with the latest developments
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum 7 years of experience from an international industrial firm, or relevant management consulting experience in an international setting
- People leadership experience and especially leading in a matrix organisation
- Experience in business development and service concept development
- Strong ability to inspire, communicate and positively influence customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Strong skills to lead workshops with customers as well as with internal stakeholders
- Strong drive and positive, energetic, result-oriented, "can do" attitude
- Ability to link packaging design to business impact
- Highly independent and operational working style
- Proven strong project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Location of the position is Stockholm, Sweden
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join Stora Enso during expansion and growth periods the business has known to date. Stora Enso is looking for strong & ambitious professionals who are looking to grow alongside the business.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact Michael Murica at +46 70 142 35 64