Director Financial Institutions, Northern Europe
Join the global leader in financial information services
Join an international team operating across Europe
Om vår klient
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
The Fitch Ratings Financial Institutions Group has actively built the agency into the global leader in bank credit rating coverage. Fitch's experienced analysts provide comprehensive, timely and transparent coverage of every major institution around the world, as well as unparalleled coverage of smaller companies. Their analysts offer a diversity of talent and backgrounds, with experience in regulatory oversight, investment banking, buy-side investing, accounting and more.
Quantitative aspects of a financial institution's strengths and weaknesses are reviewed, such as balance sheet integrity, profitability, cash flow generating ability and risk management. The analysts also evaluate qualitative factors of the institution, such as strategy and quality of management, the environment in which it operates, and the most likely future development of its business. Final rating determinations are made by committees comprised of lead analysts and seasoned independent committee members, including Fitch Ratings senior management.
As Fitch Group's latest addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to deal with, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring a portfolio of issuer ratings, including the preparation of rating committee documentation; mentoring junior analysts
- Writing and publishing comprehensive rating reports on individual issuers as well as sector-wide research and insightful commentaries
- Actively participating in credit rating committees for banks in his/her allocated region and outside the region
- Interacting with issuers' contacts and senior management
- Responding to external queries from investors, bankers and other fixed income market participants
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in the recruitment selection process, candidates are expected to match the following criteria:
- Extensive credit risk analysis experience
- Educated to degree level (with professional qualifications an advantage)
- Excellent demonstrable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to appreciate the wider regulatory environment in which Fitch operates
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Ability to cope with time pressure and work to deadlines is essential
On top of offering a unique opportunity to join one of the world's most prestigious companies in the Financial Services sector, Fitch Group are looking to offer a competitive salary and bonus package to the successful candidate.