Distric Sales Manager
Market leader in sensor, fieldbus, connection and interface technology
Offer the best possible application solutions to Turcks clients
Om vår klient
Turck is one of the leading manufacturers in industrial automation. With about 4.800 employees in over 30 subsidiaries as well as sales partners in further 60 countries, we are always close to you.
As a specialist in sensor, fieldbus, connection and interface technology and also human-machine interfaces (HMI) and RFID systems, we offer efficient solution for factory and process automation. With our state-of-the-art production facilities in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, Mexico and China we, as a family-owned company, are able to react quickly and flexibly to the demands of local markets
We are looking for a District Sales Manager to join our dynamic and flexible sales team in Sweden.
In your day to day you will
- Acquire new contacts and clients
- Be responsible for securing and maintaining revenue growth and Company image.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads closing large deals
- The role demands technical- and sales skills as you will establish trust by having good understanding of the customer's application and system.
- Manage of multiple projects and be responsible to deliver sales opportunities and revenue.
- Important that you have the ability to think outside the box in terms of automation systems, in order to solve the customers automation system needs.
- Deliver inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of our solution
- Reporting on a regular base to the Managing Director Sweden
- Manage of opportunities and marketing activities by CRM
- Participating to local fairs
Vem söker vi?
Our expectations for a successful candidate:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an "think outside the box attitude"
- Can do attitude
- Client-facing sales experience of automation systems or automation components
- Technical diploma
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Work independently.
- Cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The right candidate must be fluent both in writing as orally in English and Swedish.
In this recruitment, Turck cooperates with Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact Michael Murica at +46 70 142 35 64