Driven, Entrepreneurial Sales Manager Nordics ( Hunter)
Innovative solutions for corporate travel payment
New position - Expanding market
Om vår klient
AirPlus International, a 100 percent subsidiary of Lufthansa, is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. About 1,300 employees support more than 51,000 corporate customers worldwide. With AirPlus, they are dealing not just with an expert, but an experienced partner, having more than 25 years of experience and eager on continually developing their solutions. The long - time experience makes AirPlus a competent and reliable partner in payment and data related to Business Travel Management. AirPlus International continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of the employees.
With a global expansion the last 15 years, there is an increased focus and demand on the Nordic market. Therefore, AirPlus is currently looking for a driven & entrepreneurial Sales Manager responsible for the Nordics!
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, engaged and self- going professional to join AirPlus International. You will be part of a culture where people are central and where you can take full responsibility whilst having a team player approach. You are part of a well-established company with high-end products, that is professional and well- organized.
We seek a professional who takes accountability and who is eager to start and develop an effective relationship with customers. You have a proven track- record of success in new business and consultative sales, creating sustainable partnerships and working on long and complex sales cycles. With your strong communication and presentation skills, you enjoy working in a highly results driven environment. In this role, you collaborate closely with (product) marketing and other sales related teams. You report to the Commercial Director, The Netherlands and Nordics. The roles entails approximately 50% travel, mainly domestically but also internationally.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities within the Nordic market and establish new business with prospective clients by achieving the targets and increase revenue
- Participate in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy for the Nordic countries and identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer and the key players within the customer organization
- Manage the relationship with Travel Management companies and other suppliers, partners who provide Business Travels services to common Corporate customers, to develop and maintain the necessary cooperation needed and generate leads
- Cold calling prospects and driving the future pipeline of new business potential
- Work closely together with international colleagues to implement international prospective customer
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customer
- Attend sales meetings and maintain up to date records on all sales activity
- Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos and training on the product platform during the sales process; educate agency partners on AirPlus products and solutions; and represent the Company at industry events
- Be responsible for solving ad-hoc and ongoing commercial issues
Vem söker vi?
- Degree in business or a related field ( economics, marketing or travel related )
- At least 5 years' of relevant experience from a similar role with a proven track record in new business and consultative sales in; technology business industry, payment service provider, telecom, travel etc.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/ or business travel industry is a real advantage
- Experience and market knowledge of the Nordic market
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to 'think on their feet' and demonstrate diplomacy and tact
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook and using of Sales Force and CRM software tools
- Fluent in English and Swedish (verbal & written), Norwegian and/Finnish is an advantage
You will receive a competitive salary based package with bonuses, whilst providing you with a strong training and support in a company where the employees are at the core. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV ASAP. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.