Environment and Safety Coordinator
Would you like to work in an international environment?
Do you have experience with ISO accreditation?
Om vår klient
Our client is one of the leading providers of mobility solutions across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Avis Budget is a trusted brand with a long history of innovation in the car rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty, with a commitment to true convenience and exceptional service with the Avis human touch.
The Avis brand operates across six continents via a network of over 5230 locations in 166 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries in 21 corporate countries complemented by licence arrangements in a further 145 countries.
The Budget brand, serves customers across six continents, through more than 3,900 locations in 124 countries, including over 800 airports. These are predominantly franchise businesses with corporate operations in France, Germany, Spain, UK, Austria, Netherlands and Switzerland.
Avis Budget is an industry leader in providing vehicle rental services to value-conscious travellers worldwide.
Your Key Responsabilities will be:
- Lead the accreditation to ISO 14001 environmental management standards, and work with colleagues in Operations to implement the recommendations made during audits.
- Act as the interface with statutory authorities and organizations in Sweden, Denmark and Norway to deliver an integrated approach to Environmental and Health & Safety legal compliance.
- Provide regular updates on compliance for the Northern Region Leadership team in UK and Scandinavia.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations to the Head of Safety & Wellbeing.
- Engage with stakeholders to influence any agreed changes to working procedures or work practices..
- Implement appropriate Environmental and Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation and standards.
- Ensure continual and timely business compliance.
- Promote efficient management of Environmental protection and Health & Safety within the company, setting a positive example to employees to promote a safe working culture.
Vem söker vi?
- You are working towards or has completed a qualification in Environmental Management or Health & Safety.
- You have excellent spoken and written English.
- You have the ability to speak Swedish, Danish and / or Norwegian.
- You have experience of working in a corporate business and implementing environmental or health and safety management systems.
- You have good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001.
- You have experience of working with an accreditation body on ISO 14001.
- You are available to travel between Sweden, Denmark, Norway and UK.
Our client offers a dynamic environment and a good compensation package.