Field Sales Executive (Stockholm & North)
high focus market in Scandinavia with strong growth potential
driven and positive team
Om vår klient
RS Components is the world's largest global distributor of electronics and industrial products, with a global turnover of £1.71bn. The range includes more than 500,000 different article no., covering more than 2,500 suppliers. The concept is simple - RS Components provides everything from single units up to several thousand units, booking is online, and we deliver from day to day. In Scandinavia, we are 65 employees serving 20,000 customers in Scandinavia. Our Scandinavian headquarter is placed in Copenhagen additionally we are locally present in Sweden and Norway. The company is costumer focused, committed, and competent, and the daily work is marked by their vision: "We provide products, know-how and seamless solutions for tomorrow - that make our customers more competitive today!"
As a Field Sales Executive, you will have the responsibility to maintain and grow the existing customer portfolio (80%), qualify and identify potential customers (20%) in your district, and grow the market actively by visiting customers frequently. You will collaborate closely with the Internal Sales Executive, who has a great work ethic and together making sure activities are coordinated to achieve success.
The successful professional is a world-class sales person with technology insight, who is self-driven, reliable and has a passion for the customers and qualitative products. You enjoy working in a culture where your ideas matter and where success is celebrated! You report to the Sales Manager Scandinavia. This position is home based and you will be responsible for Stockholm and the Northern part of Sweden (travel every second month).
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify and targeting revenue potential within your district
- Develop the customer portfolio whilst building a professional and proactive relationship with customers
- Executing appropriate agreements for contracts, tenders and quotes to achieve sales growth and customer profitability, you negotiate contracts, discounts, payment terms etc.
- Secure a high productivity by good planning and cooperation with internal sale
- Plan visits, book meetings, make minutes of meetings and follow up on action, you make follow up plans for each custome
- Contribute and follow Go To Market plan and strategy for Sweden and produce robust business plans that exceed sales and profit targets
- Monitor and report on business performance against plan. Identity issues and opportunities effecting sales/margin performance and recommend action plans
Vem söker vi?
- Relevant experience from the industry sectors (electronics, automation,..)
- MRO,OEM and/ or electronic product knowledge and industry awareness
- Commercial flair, a technical understanding with an ability to sell on value
- Excellent relationship builder with a strong positive attitude and mind-set
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Time management, prioritisation skills and demonstrated planning skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English - written and spoken (must)
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of SAP, CRM systems, Microsoft office, especially Excel and Power Point
You'll join a well- known global company with local touch, great focus on customers in full expansion where you take accountability and share ideas. Individual performance is noted and rewarded, and having fun is a part of everyday life. The company is dynamic and emphasizes honesty, openness and feedback, and there is a focus on your personal development. With all the training, support and opportunities to take your career further, this is your chance to be part of an innovative, world-class sales team, all can be proud of!
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart.