Field Service Engineer - BioTech
Join a Key Player in the Life Sciences & Clinical Diagnostics
Become part of a professional network of 10 FSEs operating across the Nordics
Om vår klient
Our client, Bio-Rad Laboratories, has played a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery for over 50 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. Founded in 1952, they have a global team of more than 8,250 employees and serve more than 150,000 research and industry customers worldwide through their global network of operations.
Due to strong performance in 2018 and planned growth in 2019, Michael Page are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer, operating from Stockholm area, due to cover the Nordic region. Due to the nature of the position, the successful candidate will be operating from a home office capacity and work on-site at client locations. The Field Service Engineer is expected to travel regularly, candidates should therefore be accustomed to a similar set-up in their current or previous positions.
The successful candidate will join an existing team of ten Field Service Engineers spread across the Nordics. Ideally, the successful candidate is able to start a new employment throughout Q2 2019.
As a Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Execute on-site service activities on technical equipment such as installation, maintenance, diagnosis and emergency repairs
- Maximise equipment performance in line with guidelines and Specialist direction
- Provide high level technical & customer support to Bio-Rad clients across the Nordic region
- Interface with the local Sales and Technical Coordination teams to meet market and business requirements
- Manage diverse administrative tasks such as the creation and filing of internal & external Client reports
- To be fully responsible for maintaining accurate records of personal parts inventory, ensuring the quality of all parts remain in the condition and packaging with parts numbers as received
- Communicate with Bio-Rad's customer base to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Ability to travel regularly across Sweden and the Nordic region
- Fluency in both Swedish & English, written and spoken, is a must
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer
- Education / technical qualifications within electronical and / or mechanical engineering
- A service-minded and "can do" attitude
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience / knowledge within HPLC is highly meritorious
- Experience /knowledge within Life Science and/or Clinical Diagnostics instruments
An opportunity to join a growing international player in the Life Sciences & Clinical Diagnostics industry. Bio-Rad Laboratories has shown consistent growth in the Nordic region over the past years, with an ambition to continue developing their presence in the professional and customer oriented manner they are known for in the years to come. A unique opportunity for a skilled Field Service Engineer to join a large international team.