Field Service Engineer
Join an international actor in the Medical Engineering Services industry
Be a part of establishing Althea Group in Sweden
Om vår klient
Our client, Althea Group, a part of Italian owned TBS Group, is a leading player in the clinical engineer services industry, from biomedical to test equipment, to the most sophisticated diagnostic imaging equipment. Althea has a global team of more than 2,700 employees and serve more than 1,700 healthcare facilities in 18 countries
Having won a major contract with a large Scandinavian healthcare provider, and an established expansion plan for 2018, Michael Page is currently looking to recruit four Field Service Engineers (FSE) on Althea Group's behalf. Applicants are expected to be based in Stockholm or Gothenburg and will be operating on a regional level throughout the Swedish landscape.
Due to the nature of the position, the successful candidates will operate from a home office capacity and working on-site at client locations. The Field Service Engineer is expected to travel regularly, candidates should therefore be open to daily commute.
The successful candidate will join a new team of up to five Field Service Engineers spread across Sweden. Ideally, the successful candidates are able to start a new employment by May / June 2018.
As a Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Perform preventative maintenance on diagnostic imaging systems
- Troubleshoot, analyze and repair errors on systems and contribute to guarantee the agreed uptime ratio
- Complete reporting on system analysis in a timely manner using web-based tools
- Strictly maintain Elapsed Time-To-Repair (ETTR) and System uptime standards by completing repairs immediately and efficiently and escalating properly if needed
- Collaborate with customer service and management teams to maintain high service quality standards
- Increase accuracy of Diagnose, reduce the cost of the intervention and reduce number of corrective maintenance calls
- Guarantee efficient and regular information to the customer on related service call
- Guarantee / collaborate in order to assure adequate response both towards external & internal stakeholders, including assistance to other FSEs
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Ability to travel on a very regular basis (daily)
- Fluency in both Swedish & English, written and spoken, is a must
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer
- Education / technical qualifications within electronical and / or mechanical engineering
- A service-minded and "can do" attitude
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience / knowledge within Diagnostic Imaging System is highly meritorious
Althea Group is presently establishing itself in Sweden, presenting motivated Field Service Engineers with an opportunity to join their newly created local operations. Providing you are looking to join a well established international player, offering the ability to grow alongside its business, Althea Group could be your employer of choice. We look forward to receiving your application, in English or Swedish, as soon as possible. Responsible Consultant: Fabio Cichero