Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable
Be one of the first on-site employees as our clients opens up in Stockholm!
Chance to make a difference on the ground floor!
Om vår klient
Our client is an international actor within the energy-space. With several decades of successfully building their business around Europe, with engineers working in northen Sweden, they are not suited to hire their first support staff employees based in Stockholm.
Together with the Finance Manager you will be the given a broad role where the more you can assist with, the better. The core responsibilities of the role entails:
- Payment Processing
- Review & report bank figures of the concerned entities to the group
- Forecast major payments, Debt principal and interest payment…
- Manage bank covenants and participate in the bank relationship
- Manage bank opening/closing and signatories within group authorizations
- Manage Draw down in order to ensure timely arrival of funds
Vem söker vi?
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 2+ years experience working with full AP/AR flows
- Accademic Degree is considered a plus
- Good system knowledge, preferably from a larger ERP
- Great language skills. Swedish and English is fluent (MUST), and additional languages (primarily French or Chinese) is considered a huge plus
- A can-do attitude. You will be relied upon to set up efficient payment processes, routines, policies, etc. If you have not done that before, you should be able to demostrate a strong will to do so!
- As oneofthefirstemployees in Swedenyouwillhave an incredibleopportunitytogrownbothpersonally and professionally
- Work in an international setting
- Permanet employment available for the right candidate