Updated on 12/05/2022
- Join an international engineering company
- Drive process improvement and be a key part of the management team
Om vår klient
Michael Page have now partnered with Zetes AB (Part of Zetes Group); an innovative, international, Supply Chain Technology Company. The group has a presence in over 18 countries worldwide and consists of 30 companies to date. Furthermore, Zetes Group is part of the world-renowned Panasonic Group.
Since 1984 more than 80% of the top European distribution companies have partnered with Zetes to optimize business processes, subsequently leading to the international growth that the group has seen over the years.
Their Nordic HQ is located in Malmö, Sweden and they are now looking to hire a Finance Manager, to come on-board and help drive business performance. They also have one entity in Denmark.
This is a permanent position, based in Malmö, where you will manage the finance, accounting and controlling processes for the Nordic operations. You will have direct staff responsibility for one finance assistant however, based on company growth, this staff compliment might increase over time.
This is the ideal role for someone that can see themselves in a small-medium sized environment, where the eventual goal will be to "scale up". Your work-ethic, skills and attitude will be highly valued in this close-working environment.
You will report directly to the Country Manager of Zetes AB and will have a dotted line to the CFO for Zetes Group. Your responsibilities will be, but will not be limited to:
- Managing the monthly and annual closing activities.
- Monitoring the day-to-day bookkeeping/journals/accounting as performed by your staff.
- Regular process improvement (identification and implementation thereof)
- Board reporting and providing commentary on strategic aspects moving forward (i.e. related to variance analysis)
- Tax & VAT reporting
- Intrastat reporting
Vem söker vi?
On behalf of Zetes, we are looking for someone that likes working closely to the business - where, although your focus will be to improve the controlling and reporting aspects, is not afraid to be hands-on with the accounting in order to help develop staff - someone that wants to grow with this business and see the how their impact has positively improved the company. Flexible working environment is on offer i.e. 2-3 days per week are expected in the office.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who, ideally, has:
- A relevant university education (i.e. a bachelors in Finance) or similar.
- Over 5 years of relevant, combined, experience across accounting and controlling. It is not mandatory that you will have managed staff previously, more that you display leadership qualities.
- An excellent understanding of local and international reporting rules (IFRS, SweGAAP/k2/k3)
- Fluent language skills in English. If you have Swedish as a spoken language as well, it is a merit.
- Experience working in a project-based environment (working within the Software industry, or service & support sector, is also a merit).
- Above average Excel capabilities.
What is on offer? The opportunity to come into an established function yet develop it; add your own qualities to it. The change to lead other colleagues and positively influence their ways of working. To grow your own skills and achieve your full potential while being part of a fast growing, dynamic organization.
Over and above this, you will be welcomed with a competitive compensation package and flexible working.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please either apply via the relevant link or, contact the recruiter directly: Andrew Burnett. / 0733245887