Exciting role where you as an great leader will be able to make a difference
International organization with a well-known brand
About Our Client
Lavazza has produced genuine Italian coffee for more than 120 years and has extensive experience in delivering exceptional coffee quality and innovations. Lavazza's heritage in combination with its image driven identity cements the brand's premium position in the Nordic market as the number one Italian coffee brand.
Lavazza Sweden AB, with office located at Söder Mälarstrand in Stockholm, is responsible for the Swedish and Finnish markets. They are currently 19 employees and have a turnover of approximately 125 million SEK. Globally, Lavazza is expanding and is today the world's third largest coffee brand with a total turnover of approximately 17 billion SEK and presence in more than 95 countries. Lavazza is a family owned company since the 4th generation with headquarter in Turin, Italy.
Michael Page currently seeking a Finance Manage with great leadership skills to join Lavazza. The position requires a focused and analytical person with an eye for detail and a commercial mindset. As Lavazza is a dynamic company in a growing market, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working with them you must be a person who appreciates tempo, changes and taking own initiatives as well as inspire others. You know that your communication skills in both oral and writing need to be adapted to the situation, taking in consideration person and structure is the key to succeed externally as well as internally. As Finance Manager, you will be part of the management team and be a key contributor for the company's future success and the ability to reach set goals for upcoming years. You will be responsible for 5 people within Finance and Admin as well as overall responsible for accounting, budgeting, forecasting, customer service, reporting, controlling, supply including financial guidelines and strategies. The role reports to Managing Director and location is Stockholm. Apply today if this is the position for you!
- Define strategic guidelines for the commercial team
- Main responsibility for budget and forecast and monitoring vs actual and variances.
- Main responsibility for Managerial Reporting towards top management and Board of Directors
- Provides economic analyses, studies and counsel on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the organization and develops long-range budgets and other projective guidelines and measures
- This position formulates, provides advice on and assures effective implementation of policy, practices, procedures and systems in the areas of statements, consolidation, financial planning and credit. Provides analyses, studies and counsel.
- Formulates and assures effective implementation of organization-wide credit and collection policies, procedures and standards
- Responsibility for Internal Control and assures that accounting and reporting routines, both internally and towards the parent company, are implemented, monitored and are complied.
- Support Senior Accountant during monthly closing and year-end closing
- Support Senior Accountant for establishing routines and procedures for the work of the Swedish finance department.
- Support the Statutory (legal) reporting towards shareholders and authorities/regulatory agencies
- Support in legal matters concerning corporate and tax-related issues of the company
- Team leader / Staff responsibility for employees in finance and administration team, in terms of both personal and career development, compensations, team development etc.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal experience and other personal characteristics
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as confident presentation skills, with the ability to build influential relationships at all levels
- Have in previous positions showed strong strategic capabilities, analytical skills, and passion for brands and drive for results. Preferably experience from a matrix organization
- Strong commercial acumen with the intellect to think strategically but will be equally comfortable handling operational issues effectively
- Strong networking skills and the ability to communicate with and influence people at different levels of the organization
- Goal oriented and strategic
- Charismatic leader
- Be a forward thinker with a positive, 'can do' attitude, driven by continuous improvement and a desire to generate and execute creative ideas
- Strong sales result and business development drive
- Excels in meeting deadlines
- Excellent planning & organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Pro-active team player as well as able to work independently and always willing to go the extra mile
- Prepare to travel at least 4 times per year (approx. 12 days)
- Master Degree in Business administration, accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of successful experience of Business Controlling
- Experience from financial accounting and reporting (incl. monthly/year end closings)
- Understanding of industry practices, the organization´s needs and general business conditions
- Experience with both external customers and internal "stakeholders"
- Experience of budget and performance monitoring
- Experience of SAP is a plus (using SAP as master system)
- Proficient IT skills in main Microsoft applications i.e. PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Business level English skills
What's on Offer
- A dynamic workplace here you will work on developing the company's business in both Retail as well as the Foodservice / HoReCa channel
- Possibilities for personal development and professional career, both nationally and internationally
- A challenging work in a positive, growing international company, surrounded by colleagues with high passion for the brand(s) success
- A gastronomic product portfolio with a strong and well-established brand(s)
- Competitive compensation including benefits such as wellness contribution etc. (via Benify)
- Great coffee!
Responsible recruitment consultant: Adrian Torstensson