Join a global organisation within the real estate industry
Support in key decisions made for the future of the business
Om vår klient
Our client is a global organisation in the real-estate industry. They are present in over 15 countries worldwide and are continuing to expand. They have one of the most prestigious reputations in the industry and are able to draw on the expertise of their real-estate professionals to maintain the value that they add to the communities in which the operate / look to operate in.
On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking to speak to professionals experienced in financial reporting. Those with a desire to add value. This is a permanent opportunity and you will have staff responsibility for 1-2 people. This person will work closely with a number of finance specialists and will report to the Regional Finance Director.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting (k2/k3/IFRS)
- Overseeing audit process
- Assist in key decision making for business planning.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working with treasury to ensure all treasury transactions are according to proper procedure
- Monitoring and analysis of capital expenditure
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- Tax & VAT reporting.
Vem söker vi?
We require someone with the following:
- Fluency in speaking English and Swedish
- A relevant degree (i.e. finance, accounting, business administration)
- Solid understanding of local accounting rules and IFRS for financial reporting
- Ideally experience in the Real-Estate sector.
- Understanding of treasury transactions is highly beneficial
- Experience with budgeting & forecasting
- 5-7 years of overall experience in relation to the above.
To be discussed during initial interview with Andrew at Michael Page.