- Join driven FP&A-team for international company in Stockholm
- Start in August/September
About Our Client
On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for a driven and analytical Financial Analyst to join their FP&A-team consisting of 3 people. Our client is a global organisation within the pharma industry, with the scandinavian team based in Stockholm. The purpose of the role will be to support the business in understanding key financial analysis of sales, expenses and other KPI's as well as ensuring accurate planning and reporting.
This role is to cover a parental leave between August-January, with a good chance of extension.
Responsibilites in the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Key participant in all planning cycles
- Business Partner for selected departments and commercial teams
- Analysis and ad-hod projects
- Prepare and review monthly reporting
The Successful Applicant
To be succesful in the role you you should have:
- At least 3 years finance experience (FP&A or Accounting)
- Strong analytical skills and be able to handle large data
- Strong technical ability for working in different systems. Advanced Excel skills is manditory and experience with SAP and/or Power BI is preferable
- Strategic perspective and ability to drive projects
What's on Offer
Selection and interviews are held continously so if you are interested in the role, or have any further questions, send in your application as soon as possible.