To be a key financial figure in the expansion of Caffè Nero into Sweden.
To further your experience as a financial executive on an international level.
Om vår klient
Caffè Nero is a multi-award winning, European-style-inspired, Coffee Shop Extraordinaire. With around 20 years of experience, they have grown to over 900 coffee houses around the world and are head quartered in London, UK. Since their inception in 1997, they have followed an organic-growth policy of "One coffee, one customer, one store at a time" and are continuing to satisfy the needs of coffee enthusiasts around the globe. They are now expanding into Sweden and are looking for the right person to help them continue their success.
- Establishing/Implementing ideal systems for accounting, payroll, controls etc.
- Establish and develop a reporting plan to support healthy business growth.
- Drive continued growth through work on the company's future capitalisation
- Drive an effective business model to maximise profitability.
- Providing a high level of input to all strategic decisions for expansion & development across the country.
- Overall responsibility for finance, salary, control and analysis
- Development and management of financial teams for business support.
Vem söker vi?
- Fluency in both The Swedish and English languages
- A relevant tertiary qualification. (E.g. Bachelor's Degree in Business and Accounting).
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience, ideally with exposure to the hospitality industry
- Have displayable knowledge of relevant systems such as SAP, Visma or similar.
- Capability to report effectively on monthly/quarterly/yearly closings and all other relevant financial data.
- Effectively calculate budgets and provide accurate forecasts for the times ahead.
- Solid knowledge/experience with local & international accounting laws
For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to "put your stamp" on the growth of an international brand across the whole of Sweden. The role will allow you to implement a lot of your own ideas and process improvements to help achieve financial stability and growth.