Finnish Customer Technical Support - Clinical Diagnostics
Leading International organisation in the BioTechnological sector
Ambitious & highly professional organisation offering career growth
Om vår klient
Our client, Bio-Rad Laboratories, has played a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery for over 50 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. Founded in 1952, they have a global team of more than 8,250 employees and serve more than 150,000 research and industry customers worldwide through their global network of operations.
Due to strong performance thus far in 2017 and planned growth in 2018, Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit a Finnish speaking Technical Support specialist with knowledge in Biomedical Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Technical Support is to handle First Level technical support to B2B customers with a high professional level. This relates to all technology, to include: instruments, applications, reagents, consumables, general software and hardware as well as product portfolio specific software and hardware. This position will be mainly focused on Bio-Rad's Clinical Diagnostics Division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling specific targets and also for contributing to the smooth running of the day to day support operations. As part of the Customer Technical Support team your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Supporting B2B clients with a series of technical problems across the Nordic & Baltic regions
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems on the company's product portfolio
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor cases on a daily basis to ensure compliance and timely resolutions
- Prioritize multiple issues and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Work with Dispatch/other to ensure cases are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate cases that require 2nd level support
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this role, it is important that you have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry or other related field. Preferably, your academic degree had a Clinical focus. Previous work experience from hospital laboratory, especially work experience from a blood bank is considered a clear advantage.
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluency in both Finnish & English, written and spoken, is a must
- Have a service-minded and "can do" attitude
- Preferably have experience in a Customer Service / Customer Facing function
- Have working knowledge of MS Office software and ERP systems (SAP is meritorious)
- Have experience from a compliant and regulated environment
- Experience with Immunohematology
- Experience with HPLC, ELISA, Chromatography
- Experience and knowledge within IHD, IH1000 & IH500
This is a great professional opportunity for graduates with a background in Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry or Clinical Diagnostics. It is key that you are fluent (written & spoken) in Finnish in order to qualify for this position. Providing you match the academic & language requirements and are looking to work in a highly professional environment, Bio-Rad Laboratories could well be the right match for you. Please send your CV as soon as possible in English or Swedish to César Gautier.