Combination of Fund Management and Finance
Convenient location in central Stockholm
About Our Client
Grosvenor is a privately-owned property group, active in some of the world's most dynamic cities. Our future success is tied to sustainable growth of the cities in which we have a presence. We have a vested interest in the future shape of urban landscape and aim to help create and manage attractive and vibrant cities in which people choose to live and work. Grosvenor Group Limited is headquartered in London, with 16 offices in 11 countries, and consists of two main areas of business; Direct investment and Indirect investment.
Grosvenor Europe draws on Grosvenor's 300 years of experience in real estate and has a long term view of investments, which we manage vigorously to ensure we continually add value. We seek to develop and maintain long-term relationships with our investment and development partners and with the communities in which we work. We employ real estate professionals with local knowledge and expertise, providing international partners with access to local European markets. Grosvenor Europe has offices in London, Paris, Stockholm, Madrid, Liverpool and Luxembourg.
The role is responsible for coordinating, executing and evaluating fund management activities including the provision of high quality, accurate and timely management information and reporting to Grosvenor Europe and Investors for specified Funds and wholly owned entities. This role requires full understanding of the underlying assets and their operational and financial performance together with an ability to analyse, recommend and communicate clearly.
- Ensuring incisive and accurate client reporting, including handling ad hoc queries
- Monitoring and optimising Investment & Fund performance through providing fund level analysis including making hold/sell analysis and recommendations using performance criteria
- Developing, improving and delivering periodic Fund business plans
- Consideration of asset management initiatives and their impact upon performance, including analysis, preparation of leasing or capex recommendations needing approval
- Provide financial support for key decisions within specified Funds (business plans, investments, sales, valuations, studies etc.)
- Assist tax specialists in preparation of all taxation and other returns for the specified entities on time and in conformity with the relevant legislation and supplying information to Funds where applicable.
Manage and organize the valuation process for specified assets
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years' experience within finance and particularly with financial reporting and closing. Experience of Fund Management, while a big advantage, is considered a merit. Aside from possessing strong financial skills, candidates for this role should also enjoy working in a detailed manner and explaining results in a clear and confident way. The role reports directly to the head office in the UK and you will be working together with the Swedish team (mainly the other Fund Manager and Asset Managers).
- Academic degree within finance and accounting
- Minimum 5 years' finance experience
- Knowledge of Swedish GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, fluent Swedish in speaking and writing would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient understanding of Real Estate analysis.
- Ability to integrate well in a team
- Experience working in a matrix environment is a merit
What's on Offer
This is an interesting opportunity for finance candidates who want to develop within Fund Management and/or the real estate sector within an international company.