Lead Manager in Sweden for TI Automotive´s plant in Lidköping
Join a leading supplier to the automotive industry sector
Om vår klient
TI Automotive is a world leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of automotive fluid storage, carrying and delivery systems. Building on nearly 100 years of experience, the TI Automotive, Fluid Carrying Systems Division designs and manufactures fluid-carrying systems that meet the complex assembly, design and performance challenges of the automotive industry. Solutions designed and manufactured by TI Automotive range from: Fuel lines, Brake lines, Tank Top lines, ABS/ESP Bundles, Heated SCR Lines, Vacuum Booster lines, Brake and Fuel bundles through to Exhaust treatment lines.
Being present in 28 countries and with 118 locations, TI Automotive is now looking for a General Manager for its Swedish site located in the municipality of Lidköping.
As a General Manager your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in related field.
- Five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Automotive professional.
- Exposure with managing a union environment.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Manage by KPI.
- ERP System knowledge.
Providing you fulfill the above criteria, the challenge at hand being offered by TI Automotive is a unique opportunity for experienced automotive professionals looking for their next opportunity as a General Manager. For more information, please contact Fabio Cichero at Michael Page.