Global Sourcing Manager
Global Sourcing Manager to drive the global procurement strategy
Leading manufacturer of hydraulic vehicle-mounted winches and systems
Om vår klient
Sepson is a market leading manufacturer of hydraulic vehicle-mounted winches and systems for heavy tow and self-recovery. The customers are commercial and military truck and trailer builders and fitters all over the world. Starting at the beginning of the last century, Sepson winches have spread around the world performing heavy duty pulling work with extreme reliability in all environmental conditions, be it in tropical heat or arctic cold.
Sepson is a part of LS Technologies Group which has further strengthened the company's recognized position as a global supplier of reliable, dependable and uncomplicated winches.p. In addition to the manufacturing companies Sepson AB, Lidan Marine AB and Patterson Manufacturing, the group includes the engineering company LS Engineering.
Through the old tradition of skilled workmanship, the part of Sweden where Sepson has its home has become a center of industrial activity. The combination of the handcraft tradition, high technology research and development, and the care for the natural environment is the hallmark of Swedish business and of Sepson.
Sepson is now recruiting for the next Global Sourcing Manager to drive the global procurement strategy.
As the global Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for the company's Over-all Sourcing Policies and Strategies (including the sites in Sweden, India and the US). In addition, you will be responsible for sourcing processes and structure necessary to identify cost saving opportunities, create competitive environments, creative negotiations and the finalizing of commercial contracts assuring seamless availability of all products to support the company objectives.
You will also:
- Take overall responsibility for the strategic sourcing management goals of the company and implement
action items to ensure that goals are achieved and aligned with Sepsons Global Production strategy
- Responsible for negotiations for best possible cost service guarantee and develop "win-win" strategies
that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts when beneficial by working with cross-functional
stakeholders and suppliers to reach agreement on contract terms and conditions
Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize
risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships (trade shows, supplier meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and
- Develop and implement sourcing and supplier selection strategy domestically and internationally
Vem söker vi?
We are looking for a person with very strong drive and a commitment to supply chain and procurement. As Sepson have a strong growth agenda the Global Sourcing Manger need to lead and developing the Procurement related processes and as well as improve performance.
Therefore, you must demonstrate:
- Extremely strong problem solving skills translating customer and supplier opportunity
- Passion for the customer and creating best-in-class supplier relations
- Track record of cost saving and successful negotiations.
- Experience with Purchasing, Supply Chain, and understanding of the potential of global sourcing
- Fluently speak and write Swedish and English
- Bachelor's degree in either a business or a technical discipline required (Supply Chain Engineering, Logistics, Engineering, Math or equivalent)
You will be working in a global organization and report to the CEO. Possibility to be located in Gothenburg or Lidköping.
Are you willing to take the step in your career and have the unique chance to work as a Global Sourcing Manager for this exciting brand? Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously.
Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison