Group B2B Marketing Manager
Expanding innovative company
A unique cradle-to-grave marketing experience
Om vår klient
EasyPark, an award-winning smart parking services since 2001, have been helping drivers find and handle parking in 700 cities in 11 markets. But what EasyPark does, doesn't stop there. On a larger scale, their technology helps businesses, operators and cities with parking administration, planning and management. What they actually do is make urban life easier - one parking spot at a time. Additionally the company has implemented a variety of initiatives to achieve the goals as being environmental and socially sustainable.
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious, structured B2B Marketing Manager who values highly delivery on promises in a timely manner and thrives in an agile, fast- pace working environment. With a can-do attitude, you do have a strategical understanding whilst passionate about excellence in hands-on execution. Being part of the B2B sector team, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategy and plan towards B2B customers. You will also oversee the B2B content marketing and PR function for the group in collaboration with our in-house expert. This role will provide a unique and challenging cradle-to-grave marketing experience.
You will be part of product value proposition development and take leadership on commercial launch implementation and consumer life cycle communication management for B2B customers in order to drive top line growth and higher conversion ratio in sales and retention funnel within B2B business sector.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain In-bound/account based marketing strategy for the group
- Develop and constantly refine on-boarding and retention initiatives
- Execute B2B content strategy, editorial, and optimization PoV with defined content production agency for B2B audience
- Develop a deep understanding of our market, customers and competitors though sales insight, market research and competitive analysis in order to support product roadmap/strategy formulation
- Develop overall B2B marketing opportunity and leading the execution in collaberation with product and sales organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and ultimately drives demand in line with the brand guidlines, acting on the arenas defines as relevant for the sweetspot from time to time
- Communicate a market position that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetizable in the arenas defined in the market communication strategy
- Arm sales (direct and channel) with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful through the creation of dynamic presentations, sales sheets, white papers, solution overviews , case studies and other relevant content
- Synchronizing with other teams to a successful execution of the product launch plan (campaign assets, including: launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations are owned by the PMM)
Vem söker vi?
- At least 3 years of proven track record in B2B marketing in terms of strategic development and inbound marketing achievements
- Master/Bachelor degree and passion with marketing, business administration, business development
- Experience with content marketing or marketing automation is highly preferred
- Knowledge around B2B marketing tech (Customer Life and Tech (as eg Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Marketing Automation SW etc)
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Fluent in one or more of EasyPark market language is a big plus: Scandinavian languages, Italian, German, French, dutch or Spanish
- Experience from working in international matrix organisation, the broader geographical footprint the better who demonstrate strong navigation and organization competence in a multi-cultural and matrix organization
- You are ambitious, proactive and obsessed with a start-up culture (even though EasyPark is no longer a start up) and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Caring and helpful - you can always put a smile on people around you
- Reliable - Keep your word and deliver your promise
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Don't pass on this one and submit ASAP your CV via our website! Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart. You will receive the space and opportunity to achieve things and make it happen with lots of ambitious future plans when joining EasyPark!