Group Commodity Manager IT
Unique chance to work as a Group Commodity Manager IT for an exciting brand
World-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forestcare
Om vår klient
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna Group , Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries.
Sourcing at Husqvarna is organized in several functions securing quality, delivery, cost efficiency and sustainability of supply. One of the key functions within Sourcing is Indirect Sourcing, which focuses on commercial relationships with suppliers and the business in managing all indirect material procurement.
The Group Commodity Manager IT is part of the Husqvarna Division Indirect Sourcing Team and is the Business partner to Husqvarna Global Information Systems.
You will be responsible to ensure the quality, delivery, cost efficiency and sustainability of the sourced IT products, projects and services. The role might require travelling to some of our key sites in Sweden and abroad.
You will also:
- Form a long term strategy of how to deliver the greatest value for indirect sourcing in your assigned commodity and crafting a plan how to achieve it. This includes setting commodity targets, e.g. with regards to cost reduction, supplier reduction, specification standardization, operational purchasing strategy, etc.
- Drive value by implementing strategic sourcing and entering into cost efficient agreements that fulfil supply requirements, by using a systematic methodology and a continuous total cost of ownership focus. Oversee the negotiation, development and maintenance of vendor agreements. Lead critical negotiations
- Manage supplier relationships to drive supplier performance, contract effectiveness, collaboration and integration and deliver improved result. Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key vendors with the objective of reducing costs and eliminating efficiencies
- Ensuring alignment to the Husqvarna Group Indirect Sourcing strategy and plan as well as commodity strategies. Lead the Husqvarna Groups Sourcing Network IT to share leading practices and lessons learned, use consistent methodologies, and pursue deliverables that are aligned with the corporate, purchasing and commodity objectives;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and other functions to ensure continuous improvement, demand management and reduced maverick buying. Work with stakeholders to continuously reduce maverick buying and increase spend under control.
- Be ultimately in charge of all commercial relationships with suppliers within the assigned commodity IT securing targeted levels of cost, quality, delivery precision, sustainability, etc.
Vem söker vi?
You must demonstrate:
- Strong influencing skills to promote Commodity Strategies and ideas to the Business partners
- Ability to define a vision and strategy for the sourcing of Commodity IT
- Deep insights in the purchasing environment in the indirect Sourcing field; sufficient to analyse business purchasing issues, recommend solutions and strategies and implement changes
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and drive the Sourcing agenda
- Excellent knowledge of the strategic sourcing methodology and its application in for example fact based negotiations and cross functional team collaboration
- Capabilities in managing strategic supplier relationships, including relationship building, performance, development and integration
- Fluency in English is required (written and oral)
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of purchasing/sourcing experience, preferably in leading IT commodity management positions
Are you willing to take the step in your career and have the unique chance to work as a Group Commodity Manager IT for this exciting brand? Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be carried out continuously.
Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison