Group Information Security Manager
World-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden,forest and park.
Proven experience in Information Security
Om vår klient
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna Group , Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries.
The Group Information Security Manager will provide leadership and drive implementation of the Information Security Management System in a fast-paced and ever-changing global business environment. The candidate must be able to work cooperatively and effectively with all levels of personnel within several areas of the business i.e. IT, R&D, manufacturing, sourcing, legal and corporate communication. It is crucial that the candidate is self-motivated and possesses a relentless drive to follow-up and achieve completion of information security action plans. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that Husqvarna Group has adequate governance structures to monitor, measure and oversee information security activities.
- Establish, develop, and maintain information security steering documents
- Develop and maintain framework for information security risk management
- Establish KPIs, facilitate information security maturity measurements and drive continual improvement activities.
- Act as an advisor for senior management and other business operations
- Ensure appropriate information security incident management procedures are in place
Vem söker vi?
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar role
- Knowledge of GDPR is an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Project management skills
- Previous experience in a related industry is an advantage.
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to summarize complex information in a professional and concise format.
- Excellent program management skills and the ability to influence and drive deliveries from all parts of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Strong initiative and self-directed in completing tasks, with a focus on delivery
- Ability to travel extensively to domestic or foreign locations (approximately 20%)
Are you willing to take the step in your career and work with information security for a global brand?
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be done continuously. Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison