Growth Marketing Manager ( POS & Partners)
Ability to make an impact on people and cities we live in.
International, fast- pace environment
Om vår klient
EasyPark, an award-winning smart parking services since 2001, have been helping drivers find and handle parking in 800 cities in 13 markets. But what EasyPark does, doesn't stop there. On a larger scale, their technology helps businesses, operators and cities with parking administration, planning and management. What they actually do is make urban life easier - one parking spot at a time. Additionally the company has implemented a variety of initiatives to achieve the goals as being environmental and socially sustainable.
"At Easypark we use the word 'may' purposefully to highlight the power and space you are given to shape and drive your own job experience and career development. If you are like us, you are ambitious, happy but never satisfied. You like to learn and always can't help challenge the status of quo."
On behalf of my client, I am currently looking for a proactive Growth Marketing Manager (POS & Partners). You will be part of the central sector team to lead the development and execution of marketing strategy and plan towards cities and parking operators. In the meantime, you will also drive the development of the point of sales strategies and initiatives across EasyPark operating markets. This role will provide a unique and challenging cradle-to-grave marketing experience that can be split in two major areas of responsibilities
As a product marketing manager towards cities and operators you will be primarily responsible for customer journey management, product value proposition development, commercial launch implementation and consumer life cycle communication management in collaboration with product and marketing team. As a POS growth marketing manager you will understand the dynamic of business performance in relation to different types and segments of parking areas. You'll translate insight into actional growth initiatives to enable hyper customization of POS concept. In addition you will have two direct reports and make a true impact on your team member growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading customer jouney mapping and optmization initiative together with group customer journey communication manager
- Leading our smart city product activation towards cities and operators from defining value proposition, commercial launch plan to sales material creation
- Content editor for cities and operator facing content together with group content manager and content agency
- Data analytics to unconver growth opportunities on different parking area level
- Working with POS project manager and graphic designers to ensure optimization of layout design in terms of conversion effectiveness
- Manage and maintain the rapidly growing 100 000 install based sigange out there in the market to ensure the process of replacment are operationally optimal
- Creatively conceputalize and experiment different POS concept to foster growth that fits different market situations
Vem söker vi?
- 3-5 years proven track record in leading growth through marketing in terms of Product Marketing and POS marketing
- Experience with business development and management consultancy ( plus)
- Experience with content marketing or marketing automation is highly preferred and a plus having worked with Growth marketing and Public Affairs
- Knowledge around B2B marketing tech (Customer Life and Tech (as eg. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Marketing Automation SW etc.)
- Experience from working in international matrix organization, the broader geographical footprint the better, who demonstrate strong navigation and organization competence in a multi-cultural and matrix organization
- Excellent command in English ( verbal and written) is a must and fluent or good conduct of one or more of EasyPark market language is a big plus: Scandinavian languages, Italian, German, French, Dutch or Spanish
- As a person you thrive in an international, fast- paced environment, you are proactive, keep your word and deliver on your promise
- You are caring and helpful, able to always put a smile on people around you
EasyPark, with close to 300 employees across 13 countries, is still on a rapid grow and expansion phase. Our best offer is essentially a valuable experience to grow with the business, with ample space to take up desired responsibility to accelerate the growth trajectory and leaving a solid footprint in driving success for business and making a positive and tangible impact to people and the cities we live in.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Don't pass on this one and submit ASAP your CV via our website! Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart.