Updated on 06/10/2021
- Fantastic opportunity to join Henkels Nordic Supply Chain team
- A role with a broad scope covering two very different business units
About Our Client
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Nordic Supply Chain team and make a real difference to the overall performance of the business by driving Logistics strategy, designing Supply Chain processes and leading cross functional improvement projects. A role with a broad scope covering two very different business units in a fast paced, branded environment with real responsibility from day one. Each business unit brings different requirements combined with differing levels of complexity and process maturity. The role is, therefore, exciting and challenging and would suit someone with the drive and determination to take the function forward combined with a focus on delivering day to day service.
- Optimize the distribution network in alignment with the Global Logistics strategy ensuring ideal cost for optimal service and focus on sustainability .
- Create a customer satisfaction driven organization by ensuring high levels of Service Level and actively enhancing customer collaboration via KPI exchange and project work.
- Ensure successful collaboration with our Local Service Providers -3PL at both the strategic and operational level.
- Lead the planning and execution of logistics warehousing and transportation projects including warehouse moves and tenders, together with the relevant stakeholders.
- Budget responsibility of logistic costs including communication to business while ensuring transparency and optimization.
- Drive Supply Chain initiatives in the context of digitalization while anticipating, capturing & implementing relevant Supply Chain trends.
- Develop, lead & motivate the assigned team.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience from Logistics execution within the Nordic market.
- Experience in project planning and execution.
- Leadership experience ideally within Logistics and FMCG
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Results and customer focused
- Change & people management experience.
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to prioritize short and long-term goals.
- Commercial & Business awareness
- Team player with a LEAN mindset seeing opportunities rather than problems.
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish.
- Master's Degree (or comparable) is an advantage.
What's on Offer
For more information regarding the role, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Doruntina Hoxha,