Head of Machine Development
Join a growing innovative business
Opportunity to develop a manufacturing technology center
Om vår klient
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, the company provides commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. Our client firmly believes that the best solutions for their customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That's why on every step of the way - from design to delivery and across the product life cycle - Camfil considers the impact of what they do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control and a strong customer focus Camfil aims to conserve more, use less and find better ways - so we can all breathe easier.
The Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has 30 manufacturing sites, six R&D centers, local sales offices in 26 countries, and 4,480 employees. Camfil proudly serves and supports customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. Group net sales are SEK 8,3 billion.
As a member of the local management team, reporting directly to the VP Operations, you will play a crucial role in the continued success of the Trosa Tech Center site.
As a Head of Machine Development at the Tech Center you will be responsible for ensuring that the workshop operates according to laws, regulations and company standards within agreed budget. Key objectives are Safety, Environmental impact, Innovation, Efficiency, Quality, and Asset integrity. You will be responsible for 15 people including supervisors, engineers and technicians.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building new innovative process equipment for the Camfil Group;
- Plan and execute on-site installations of equipment;
- Initiating and managing CAPEX projects;
- Implementation of the SOPs and routines;
- Training and developing personnel;
- Validate and performing preventive maintenance in accordance with regulations;
- Managing continuous improvement programs;
- Ensuring that planning and manufacturing activities are well-aligned to the growth plans;
- Managing the product quality, quality deviations and upholding and improving safety standards.
The Tech Center in Trosa produces unique equipment (pleating (folding), sewing machines and automation equipment with high quality requirements) which is used in Camfil production factories all over the world. This requires understanding of assembly technology and manufacturing processes in similar industries. In addition, this role requires in depth leadership experience and well-developed leadership skills.
The position requires that you are located within daily travel distance to the Trosa site. Role also requires some international travel.
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum 10 years' experience as leader in highly technical manufacturing;
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification gained by experience;
- Good knowledge of HSE/SHE, continuous improvement practices, production planning and process development;
- Developed leadership skills and experience of developing staff;
- Good knowledge of IT tools for production and planning;
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written;
- Manufacturing engineering experience is meritorious.
Are you looking for new opportunities and want to take the next step in your career? Apply now!